PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notice...

Bloodstar64
10-30-2003, 01:45 AM
...That we have alot of birthdays toady. So to all those that have a birthday

HAPPY BITHDAY!!!

Pablo
10-30-2003, 02:06 AM
:eyebrow:

I don't know what time zone you're in, but over here I have a bunch of non-posters turning fifteen...whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Happy birthday to the one person who has more than 40 posts...

ShadowTiger
10-30-2003, 12:11 PM
Well, yeah. Those who don't post much really don't deserve to be on AGN. I don't mean that like that, I just mean that if they join, and rarely post, why bother be here? Like you said, Pablo, why bother celebrating the birthday of a member with under 50 posts if they probably won't even visit to awknowledge that everyone sees it's their birthday. :odd:

redmage777
10-30-2003, 03:21 PM
One forum I used to be a member of "Culled" the newbies that don't post every month. Maybe it should be practiced in more Forums... It would keep things a bit cleaner I guess

Goat
10-30-2003, 05:43 PM
They are noone taht I have heard of before so that means that they suck and I hate them.

gameguy032
10-30-2003, 08:44 PM
It's one thing to post a whole topic dedicated to the birthday of a member that's well known in the AGN community. But it's another when a bunch of people that nobody's seen on the boards get a topic, too. ...OK, why do we post topics of birthday people anyway? What's wrong with sending a PM to the person anyway?

Besides, it's depressing to know my birthday came and left without anybody saying anything. Not like I was expecting it. Especially since I'm still working on that status thing I mentioned earlier. And 200 posts isn't quite a major accomplishment, either.

*b*
10-30-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by gameguy032
And 200 posts isn't quite a major accomplishment, either.

not to put ya down or anything, but I should say not! I got 200 posts within a week (no, I didn't spam... much). but i do have one B-Day wish for a member today, Simmen Stenil. he started my FF/ST yahoo group for me. congrats man!

gameguy032
10-30-2003, 08:55 PM
Well, while this is still at the top (when I looked here anyway)...

*b*, I said it was NOT a major accomplishment. Look how long it's taken me, too. Oh well. It was so much easier when SE was up. Half my posts were gained from that game.

Back on topic though, it's good to know that not all of those members are unknown.

*b*
10-30-2003, 09:20 PM
gah! oops, sorry about that GG

Gerudo
10-30-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by gameguy032
It was so much easier when SE was up. Half my posts were gained from that game. what with the daily 'omg se is down' threads that were filled with 'its x:xxam/pm and its still not up' posts...

^ was about 95% of the the posts/threads, at least that i read -_-

im glad se is down, it not only stops n00bs from gaining posts from repeated content, it means they have to venture into places like the main and zc forums...

i was pointed to a thread where at least 4 particpants were banned, suprising? nope...

on-topic: im with the others, the people who's birthday it is/was probably havent visited this place in at least 6 months... they dont deserve a thread in their honor...