PDA

View Full Version : Neo-Nazi runs for mayor

Paradox
10-28-2003, 11:17 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031028/us_nm/politics_neonazi_dc_1
:eyebrow:

linkofzelda1
10-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Why would he even bother running for mayor in the first place? No one in their right mind is going to elect a neo-nazi. I know I wouldn't.

Daarkseid
10-28-2003, 11:52 PM
Its a god damn backwater town of 9000... who cares if a Neo-Nazi is elected mayor? And it's in Idaho of all places.. we don't have minorities to oppress.

Breaker
10-29-2003, 07:42 AM
I should move out to one of these backwater towns and run for mayor too. I'd argue to bring back slavery all together.

ShadowTiger
10-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Then chances of any of us becoming Mayor of something, even a can of soda, is slim to none. It takes charisma, a reasonable amount of intelligence, and a heck of a lot of wads of bills.

Ich
10-29-2003, 10:20 AM
Speak for yourself, BH4. I'm going to be president one of these days. If I ever stop posting on AGN, you can just assume that the president has the code-name of Ich.

TheGeepster
10-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Well, the one thing you have to admire about this guy is that he stands by his convictions. His convictions are completely abominable, but he stands by them.

I'm surprised that someone as overt as this can exist in a society that has long left that ideology of hatred and pride behind.

That said, I would hope his chances are nil. After all, what is race/skin color but a mere cosmetic trait?

Slider Zero
10-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Although I STRONGLY disagree with his views (as if he ever made president I would hve to kill him myself :mega:), I must give this man some props. He ACTUALLY is willing to stand for what he believes in...a trait that comes few and far between in this country. He may be the practical posterchild of hate, but at least he is willing to let everyone know that he is. He isn't hiding in the shadows like MOST of the politicians that are curently in office.

Maybe they should take a few cues from him....but if I start seeing burning crosses, they're gone :mischief: