PDA

View Full Version : Tile Contest #11

Ian
10-28-2003, 09:33 PM
I'll cut to the chase:

Topic: Triforce Replacement. Both the item and subscreen puzzle-like thing in the middle.

BTW, don't bother trying to get the puzzles to fit into ZC, just have it so if you need to cllect pieces of a jewel, they'll all fit fit into the big picture (and also, I'll be generous this contest, and if you don't want to make all the peices be identical, and have all the peices different, go ahead, I'd like people to get really creative in this contest, and borders isn't gonna help)

Basically, this contest is going to be voted purely on graphics (originality will also help) so try to come up with somehing new, and good looking (or as good as you can get it to look, that's what matters)

Good luck.

PM: ...... at the bottom of this post
|
|
|
V

lord_jamitossi
10-29-2003, 06:11 PM
i'll enter, but i'm really busy right now so i can't make it right away. just to clarify, do the puzzle pieces have to make a triangle? i read the quote, but i still don't really understand...

Ian
10-29-2003, 09:06 PM
No, you don't need it in a triangle shape, you just need to make your own puzzle. Here's an example:

Mine is gonna be the master sword. You collect the handle and te different peices of the blade. For that you'll have to make many tiles, one for the handle, some more for the shards, and so on. For the puzzle, you might want it to show the Master sword, so all you do id make a diagram od the master sword, and outline the spots that the different pieces go (in other words, you do the exact same thing that there is for the triforce puzzle thing, except instead of it being the triforce, you make the puzzle into whatever you want) I hope that makes more sense.

BTW, I've got a few tests coming up, so I may extend the submittion time if I need to (though, I usually do it anyways.)

Hopefully I'll have my own made by the weekend, and I'll be able to show you what I mean.

Blonde799
10-30-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Ian
Mine is gonna be the master sword. You collect the handle and te different peices of the blade.
No fair, I was gonna do that!:( Guess I'll have to make something outrageous, like link finding his clothes.:p

Crazy_Link
10-30-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Blonde799
like link finding his clothes.:p

That I would like to see :p Will his clothes be torn? :shrug:

:p

Ian
10-30-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Blonde799
No fair, I was gonna do that!:( Guess I'll have to make something outrageous, like link finding his clothes.:p

You can go ahead and use it, don't stop me from making anything (yours would probably be better anyways) I've got a full day of boredom ahead, I'll think of something. (Which \reminds me, I gotta make you that trophy :o )

lord_jamitossi
11-01-2003, 04:03 PM
check your inbox, ian! i sent one, but the puzzle only has the "empty" and "full" states. i didn't make one for every stage.

my tiles may need a brief explination, so, when the poll comes up i'll clarify. (should i need to)

Ian
11-01-2003, 04:19 PM
Yep, got it (looks cool) Just having the empty and full puzzle things is fine.

lord_jamitossi
11-01-2003, 09:18 PM
lol. thanks, it took me quite a while to make...

Ian
11-04-2003, 08:27 PM
Well, since I have only gotten in one entry, that person will automatically win, BUT, I will make a contest tomorrow including that person's entry, and my own.

After this, there will be no contests for A FEW WEEKS but if anybody wants to join me, I'll will be giving a few topics, and if you want, you can make them and send them to me, which will be later entered into the PZC tile database. This will only be for a bit of fun, and there will be no contests regarding these tiles. If anybody is interested, PM me after the voting of this contest is finished. If you join up, but later find that you have no time, just PM me and tell me this (also, don't feel forced to make things, this is just something to do when you want to)

If ANYBODY has ANY topics that they'd like to share, please go ahead.

lord_jamitossi
11-05-2003, 06:12 PM
hmm, what happened to the one blonde made?

Blonde799
11-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately, I couldn't get it in before the deadline. I'm not used to having one hour a day to do my computer things yet.:(

Ian
11-05-2003, 08:56 PM
That's ok, at least you tried. Anyways, I've got my Replacement done, so I'll go ahead and make the poll.