PDA

View Full Version : Moderator?

King Of Links
10-28-2003, 06:20 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to become a moderator of just the Zelda Classic forums? I'm planning on helping out a lot more around here, and eventually becoming a moderator, or at least -someone- with rank. As long as I've been with ZC I sould be able to help a good bit.

Blonde799
10-28-2003, 06:38 PM
Chances of being a moderator down:300%.:p j/k

I'm sure there are enough moderators for the forum. And a word of advice- People that don't ask to become a mod have a better chance of getting the position.:p

Kirby of Doom
10-28-2003, 06:45 PM
You might have a lot of experience with ZC but you don't with this forum. Better to just help people who need help with stuff.

edit: eventually you can become a moderator that way, although it might be a while and it will happen most likely without you asking.

ShadowTiger
10-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Sorry bud, but no can do. Rest assured, there are a lot of people around here who should be a moderator even as we speak, but even they haven't been chosen.

* Puts on Ganonator For ZC Moderator pin on and distributes them to the public.

Apparently, I think that the more you hang out in #AGN chat, the more of a chance you have of being a moderator. That's just my opinion though. Some people think that AGN is a corrupt place. Those who are the wiser of us see AGN as a very logically run place, where those who wish for responsibility to be thrust upon them from above, must first venture to the above to partake of the activities there and let themselves be known. There are VERY few times when the responsibility of moderating an entire group of forums is dropped into an open, waiting mouth.

Were it true, z64gld would be an administrator, and Joshua Milton N would be telling people to wear their underwear on their head. :p (I'm kidding about the last part. It's a reference to the movie "Bananas" starring Woody Allen.)

King Of Links
10-28-2003, 08:12 PM
I'm not talking about today, I was just curious. I just meant eventually.

lord_jamitossi
10-28-2003, 09:14 PM
if you do stay really active and help a lot of people, you might eventually become a mod, even if it takes a few years. as for now, just help out people, and try to release a couple quests, it could really help.

DarkFlameWolf
10-29-2003, 03:14 PM
I believe all that needed to be said has been said. So with that, we'll close this topic before it gets anymore pointless. :) :kitty: