PDA

View Full Version : FFTA Cheats...

obi
10-28-2003, 05:57 AM
I've been trying to find some cheats for FFTA, I've been to places like Game FAQ'sa nd Gameshark.com and google searched, but all the cheats I've found dont seem to work. What I wanted was a cheat that gave you more AP per battle.

But none of them have worked, and one of them game my 1st character a magic attack of 999 o.O this sucks, but atleast its a character i dont use magic with anyway so I can avoid it.

Mines is the European Version and I think thats why the cheats havent been working right =/

Can anyone help?

Kry
10-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Hey Obi, I may have a solution, for one thing Gameshark.com is not the right site, it's http://www.cmgsccc.com/, secondly there is also gamegenie.com andyes I do believe your having a Eurapian game makes a difference. Here is the official website for FFTA http://www.squareuniverse.net/fftjob_class.html Another thing, here's something you could use,

Game Boy Advance: Cheats
by Cheat Monkey

Unlock Expert Missions
To unlock Expert Missions, beat the game once and save. When you start again, you will have a star next to your name.

Secret Characters
With the exception of Ezel, you must complete the game once in order to unlock the hidden missions.
Ezel - Choose Gossip in the Card Shop, then clear the Reconciliation mission.
Cidl - Clear all 300 numbered missions.
Sharal - Clear the A Maiden's Cry mission, then enter a town.
Babusl - Clear the Left Behind mission, then enter a town and clear the With Babus mission.
Ritzl - Clear the Mortal Snow mission.

That's about all I can do, hope this helps, oh and

http://www.squareuniverse.net/fftactics/fftadv/jobs/blmage1.jpeg
YAY MOOGLES!!

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Now do you know of some Action Replay cheats or a program to change the codebreaker/gs cheats to Action Replay?

*b*
10-28-2003, 06:38 PM
Gameshark and action replay are the same thing, it just AR is the Japaneese version, I think...

Obi, do you have a Fry's anywhere near where you live? they should carry Code Breaker Advances, which have alot of codes at GameFAQs

AtmaWeapon
10-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Here's how I did it:

1) I got in a fight and won it.
2) GOTO 1

obi
10-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Thanks very much KRY :)
I already had stuff like the "How many moves you need to learn to get a certain Job" thing, gameFAQ's gave me that much, heh
Hope fully the CB site you linked works, I just need AP :P

Theres nothing like that down where I live *b* :(

Yeah, I could do it that way Atma, but its long and Im an impatient erson when it comes to F games :P I never liked running around in circles for an hour or two, just to train up. Granted, theat let me complete the games at lower levels making it an overall harder and more fun experience :shrug:

Bloodstar64
10-29-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by *b*
Gameshark and action replay are the same thing, it just AR is the Japaneese version, I think...

No, They aint. Both are 2 diffrent cheating devices.

*b*
10-29-2003, 01:50 AM
well than what's the difference between the two, bloodstar?

Bloodstar64
10-29-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by *b*
well than what's the difference between the two, bloodstar?

As far as I know, The cheat format is diffrent. Action Replay V3 does not work with Gameshark cheats. V2 will but I don't have V2.

*b*
10-29-2003, 02:55 AM
AR and GS, I thought, are made by the same company. I also thought there was a GSA V3, isn't there? well, the V1 and V2s are the same, I know

Bloodstar64
10-29-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by *b*
AR and GS, I thought, are made by the same company. I also thought there was a GSA V3, isn't there? well, the V1 and V2s are the same, I know

AR and GS V1 and V2 are compatable with each other V3 cheats are not GS V3 cheats will not work with an V3 AR and visa versa.