PDA

View Full Version : Rod, you're the next contestant on.. "This Is Your Life"

TheGeepster
10-28-2003, 02:49 AM
Rod Roddy Dies at 66 (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,101382,00.html)

I overheard this somewhere. It seems most of the great personalities from 2 generations ago are leaving this realm to move into the after life.

Also, I find it odd that men also get breast cancer. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Anyways, I hope that during his life, Rod Roddy made the right bid for the great beyond.

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 02:52 AM
That sucks. I kinda like that show. Oh well guess everyone has to go sometime. :shrug:

AlexMax
10-28-2003, 03:07 AM
OMG I used to watch that show all the time.

The Price is Right will never be the same without Rod Roddy...how in the world are they going to replace him?

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax

The Price is Right will never be the same without Rod Roddy...how in the world are they going to replace him?

Who knows? That show was cool. It was one of the only game shows worth watching.

inori
10-28-2003, 08:02 AM

That's what everyone said when Johnny Olsen died... then they found Rod Roddy. :kawaii: It is quite sad, though. :cry:

What I worry about is that Bob Barker is getting up there in years...

Master Ghaleon
10-28-2003, 09:42 AM
I heard it on Imus in the Morning. Geesh this sucks. If Bob Barker dies the show should stop cause there is no way that they could replace him. It would be hard enough to replace Rod Roddy.

Mr. 207
10-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Damn, it does suck to hear Rod Roddy is gone. Ive been watching him and Bob Barker on the Price is Right since I was a kid. RIP Roddy.

Ian
10-28-2003, 02:32 PM

Easy, they replace him with a over-hyper guy in his 30's. I've heard him a few times now, and his voice annoys me so much. I used to match that show everday before I started going to school. It's just not the same without him.

RIP Rod.

Dart Zaidyer
10-28-2003, 03:16 PM
201 dollars says they'll give Burton Richardson a permanent job. (He stood in for Rod on several occasions.)

ShadowTiger
10-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Also, I find it odd that men also get breast cancer. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Manboobs dude. Manboobs. ;)

I'll miss the guy. People said he was an Oompa-Loompa. (Maybe that was Bob Hope, who's also said to look like a negative, from Mad TV.)

They'll find someone well qualified to replace him. They have to! :eek: Much of America is depending on this replacement. The world is watching their every move. It's most important thing in the world! :eek: .... J/K, duh.