PDA

View Full Version : *Crawls from the depths of the ZC forums...*

*b*
10-27-2003, 09:17 PM
Damn, it's been a while since I posted in GD! Pablo said I should start posting outside ZC;

Originally posted by Pablo
I dunno, but you better get your asterisk-studded arse back in ZC, NOW. :sb:

DISCLAIMER: I was being sarcastic, of course. We want more *b*, especially outside ZC! Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it ^_^
so here I am. I dunno if I'm gonna be as active here as in ZC (if you could call that active), but whatever. just thought i'd let you all know :D

Now I need food, really bad :(

Kirby of Doom
10-27-2003, 11:27 PM
Who the hell are... uh, hi. ;) (jk, not flaming)
There's only so much you can do in the ZC forums. Here's where the good stuff is.

Pablo
10-27-2003, 11:32 PM
Hehe. How've you been able to resist GD and its charms for so long?

Oh, and I just noticed I'm practically your polar opposite. I've posted everywhere but the ZC forums. How odd :)

*b*
10-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Pablo
Hehe. How've you been able to resist GD and its charms for so long?

Oh, and I just noticed I'm practically your polar opposite. I've posted everywhere but the ZC forums. How odd :)

how? I dunno. just have. guess I made a mental anti-GD barrier or something :p

odd indeed

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Yo! Wazzup *b*. What kinda hole you been hiding under?

*b*
10-28-2003, 02:03 AM
the one down the street behind the A&W, with the dumpster ove r it... you know the place :D:blah:

linkofzelda1
10-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Welcome to this side of the forum. This is where the cool people are, along with all the hot chix. I've seen you in the ZC forums before.

*b*
10-28-2003, 02:27 AM
I know I've been here before, but, well, just stopped. I don't now why, just did... hm... makes me wonder why...

maybe I made a dumbass post somewhere and shamed myself out of the forum :shrug:

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by *b*
maybe I made a dumbass post somewhere and shamed myself out of the forum :shrug:

Somthing we will never know. Hey but who cares. The thing is that you are back.

TheGeepster
10-28-2003, 02:59 AM
Hey *b*. I've seen folks who've acted stupid enough in only one post to outdo anything you could do to look stupid by at least 300%.. They usually proceed to repeat their performance several time with minor variations before ending up in the furnace of a mod-ban.

So I wouldn't worry about looking too stupid. (God knows I've made several stupid posts before, and yet I'm still here.)

Bloodstar64
10-28-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
(God knows I've made several stupid posts before, and yet I'm still here.)

Heh compared to me, You look and act like a fucking genius in your post. I guess I just suck at talking online or offline for that matter. :shrug:

inori
10-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
Hey *b*. I've seen folks who've acted stupid enough in only one post to outdo anything you could do to look stupid by at least 300%.. They usually proceed to repeat their performance several time with minor variations before ending up in the furnace of a mod-ban.

So I wouldn't worry about looking too stupid. (God knows I've made several stupid posts before, and yet I'm still here.)

The really stupid ones don't make it through more than one or two iterations. :sb: Of course, plain ol' moderators can't ban anyone.

Gerudo
10-28-2003, 09:44 AM
hey its the other guy with a Zero avatar... thief... ;)

*b*
10-28-2003, 05:36 PM
lol. I may have a MMZero avatar, but mine's cooler :mega:

I'll try not to make any stupid posts, well, more stupid than I already have :p