PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a ton, AGN.

Pablo
10-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Armageddon Games Network, thanks for all the great times. You've stolen days of my life and nearly given me carpal tunnel syndrome. Thanks to you, I'm now incapable of going for more than a day without Internet access, for fear of missing your posts. Your history has engrossed me for hours at a time. I have memorized innumerable amounts of your shortcuts, learning how to create smilies, bold text, and quotes on the fly. Your programs have lured thousands of others into your insidious web, putting them into my situation. I daydream about which avatar I will choose to represent myself on you. Thanks to you, I sit posting this instead of working on the three-page essay which I have due tomorrow.

You've stolen my life, AGN, and I love you for it. :heart:

Linkafier
10-26-2003, 10:36 PM
You know homework comes first man, but school sux so :thumbsup:

Yea that's basically the same for me, but I've gone 6 months without internet access nor, a computer.

Thanks for the cool games, and awesome forums you've brung to us AGN, and may the future be even better.

cyberkiller6276
10-26-2003, 11:08 PM
LOL, I wen't nine years without Inetnet access, then I discovered it. Seriously, this is the best forum I've ever joined. Ahh, The layout of the different boards, the people, the laughs. It's great.

linkofzelda1
10-26-2003, 11:12 PM
I'm in the same boat as you are, Pablo. I have a paper due tomorrow, too. Lol.

Daarkseid
10-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
Thanks to you, I sit posting this instead of working on the three-page essay which I have due tomorrow.

You've stolen my life, AGN, and I love you for it. :heart:

Thats not so bad... I dropped out of school largely because of my involvement with the AGN forums.

Dracula
10-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
Thats not so bad... I dropped out of school largely because of my involvement with the AGN forums.

I think you made the right choice, man... cuz I love you...

*does a Mango dance for Daarky*

vegeta1215
10-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the club :D

inori
10-27-2003, 05:10 AM
Three-page essay? You should be able to BS your way through that in about twenty minutes or so. :blah:

ShadowTiger
10-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Ah. Welcome to, ... the club. :shrug: (Well put, Vegeta. :thumbsup: ) I threaded this same thing a while ago, last year. I stayed up 'till 3:00 in the 'morn, simply because I could! :D :giggle: It took a loooong glance at the clock to put my eye out for the night.

Master Ghaleon
10-27-2003, 11:24 AM
AGN pretty much owns my life too. I wake up, get on the forums for 2-3 hours then goto work. I come home and surf the forums for like 5-7 hours. I should be doing something like laundry or doing the dishes but once I walk by my computer Im sucked into it. This place is great ;)

AlexMax
10-27-2003, 12:16 PM
AGN's been owning my life for going on three years now.

Then again, it's always nice to have new regulars. Welcome to the nuthouse, mate.

Goat
10-27-2003, 12:44 PM
I killed JFK and Martin Luther King because they threatened to take my AGN away. SARS was also me, fucjking chinese people spamming teh boards.

fatcatfan
10-27-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Then again, it's always nice to have new regulars. Welcome to the nuthouse, mate.

Reading that I was reminded of that joke about the people in the nuthouse poking people in the eye with a stick.

"Six, Six, Six, Six, Six, Six... Seven, Seven, Seven, Seven..."

Raichu86
10-27-2003, 02:19 PM
AGN appreciates your soul. ;)

I'm not addicted to just AGN, but rather, the Internet. I couldn't go a day without it.

cyberkiller6276
10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
I'm not addicted to just AGN, but rather, the Internet. I couldn't go a day without it. Same here. The internet, and AGN is the reason why I have no life. :shrug:
I spend usually 4-5 hours on and off using the internet. The rest is either school and/or after school activities.

Michael Moore
10-27-2003, 08:52 PM
If everyone is dropping out for AGN, who will support it?

J/K

Its good when you find a forum you love to post at, as mine is Gaming Universe, this one ain't to shabby either, I just don't know many people here.

Ganonator
10-27-2003, 08:56 PM
Spending 4 hours a day, 7 days a week at AGN, I have no real life friends. Going to convention with this crew was like masturbating for the first time.

Ruined my life? Nah.. i just can't live without it for very long.

Mitsukara
10-27-2003, 09:34 PM
AGN has actually affected my life a great deal. It's been 89% of my social contact for the past three years, and I've met a lot of very good friends here... my closest friends, in fact. I've learned a lot about how different people are, and about a lot about subjects I would know next to nothing about on my own. It's kind of like a home to me, really, in a way that I don't see my "real" home... I know that's a weird thing to say, but really, it feels that way to me. Really, just hanging out with you people, talking and thinking about subjects and ideas and whatnot... it means a lot to me. Thank all of you for that. :)

Rainman
10-28-2003, 02:41 AM
Oh, am I doing a project due tomorrow now at about 1:40 AM??? Yes, yes I am. And yet I still browse this forum...