PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer on GameCube

gameguy032
10-26-2003, 10:27 PM
My cousin and I are planning a huge game night with about 6 people total. Because I'm the only one with a GameCube of all of us, and I'd be an addition to his usual group, we came up to a little dilemma.

Are there any really great multiplayer games that are currently out for the GameCube? ...besides Smash Bros that is.

cyberkiller6276
10-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Well, If you were willing to go 1 on 1, the Obvious choice would be soul Calibur II. For racing, go with F-zero-GX. That's all I have for multipayer.

Mak-X
10-26-2003, 11:50 PM
You could try renting Super Monkey Ball, or its sequel. The original has several fun minigames at least if you don't like the main game. It's 4 players.

It may sound silly, but Ultimate Muscle seems like a good and funny wrestling game from what I saw on Xplay, might be worth a rental.

Bloodstar64
10-27-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Mak-X
from what I saw on Xplay,

So I aint the only one who watches that.

cyberkiller6276
10-27-2003, 08:36 PM
Xplay is a really sucky show for gaming news. It is funny though , And Morgan Webb is hot. Although Xplay does get alot of exclusive interviews... Other than that, I don't like it.

Back on topic: You could also try Bloody Roar. I think there is tag team or something...Or you could get Mortal Kombat.

vegeta1215
10-28-2003, 12:15 AM
Yes, Morgan Webb is hot, but Kat Schwartz is the hottest on Tech TV!!!

I used to like the show when it was just called Extended Play and was hosted by Adam Sessler and Kate Botelo. On X-Play they spend too much time making lame jokes. Thankfully Morgan is there (she's hot - as she uses Linux at home!)

Link 101
10-28-2003, 07:26 PM
Most of the football games for GC are good multiplayers. They can have 4 players. Also F-Zero would be good also. You could just take turns playing single players.