PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Controls

Monica
10-26-2003, 01:25 PM
This might seem strange to most of you but I have real difficulty moving around with the left analog stick in Kingdom Hearts. It's EXTREMELY uncomfortable because my hands are small and my thum has to stretch to move around. O_O Is there anything I can do to make the D-pad how you move and the Analog stick to choose actions? It's a great game but it annoys my sister because it takes me forever to battle anyone and I always lose. :(

Maverick_Zero
10-26-2003, 07:55 PM
For using the d-pad, I thought you could use it if you wanted to. Have you tried hitting the analong button around where the red light thing is, it turns it off on the games where you can switch.

And if that doesn't work then, if you can find a smaller controller, I think that would help.

Pablo
10-26-2003, 09:59 PM
There are smaller controllers out there (manufactured by Mad Catz, I believe). Check your local Electronics Boutique or GameStop, those are the stores in which I found the little things.

Dr4g0n0FCh40s
10-27-2003, 01:46 AM
This is what I hate about some games... They force you to use the analog stick when the D-Pad would work fine BUT NO we gotta use the analog stick because we didn't feel like making the D-Pad useable.