PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell

linkofzelda1
10-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Ok, the wierdest thing happened to me yesterday at Taco Bell...

Me and some of my friends go to eat there after dance class *cringe*. So we order our food, we get called up, and we start to eat it after sitting down again. Then this white lady screams from all the way across the room "EXCUSE ME!! THAT IS VERY RUDE!! STOP IT!!"

We're just sitting there looking at eachother, as one of us must have done something...but we didn't. We decide she's crazy and resume eating.

Then this black lady screams "DID YOU NOT HEAR HER?! SHE SAID STOP IT!!" and mutters to herself "now where I come from, that is very rude, very rude indeed..."

So then I get up and ask what the hell we're doing, and the manager comes out and threatens to kick us out if we can't "resolve our issues." I sit down, blasted away at the stupidity of humanity.

The black woman, almost ready to leave, walks over to our table and goes "You kids are good people. Good people indeed. Just stay in school and everything will be fine." I reply, "Can you at least tell us what you were yelling at us for?" and she walks out.

Five minutes later, she walks by the window we were sitting by and starts banging her food and a pack of cigarettes against the glass, flipping us off, yelling "You kids want some of this?? come on!" and walks away.

I am really fucking confused now. We did nothing to instigate a fight of this sort. I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but it's just something I had to tell someone...

Mitsukara
10-26-2003, 04:00 AM
What the hell is their problem? Does one of you have a tongue ring or chew with their mouth open or something? Those tables are there to be eaten at... people do it all the time here... surely that wasn't their problem? Maybe they thought you were gang members or something?

Personally, I would've been scared if I were you... I'd probably go to my car and drive someplace else before eating... scary crazy bastards. At the very least, if they had a problem with you, they should've been polite in addressing you and explained what they meant when it was clear you didn't understand. Such extreme failure to do so, unless you're, like, the unibomber or Sadaam Hussein or something, is extremely rude itself, so screw those people. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's considered harrasment, so unless you and your friends were actually committing a crime...

The world is full of crazy assholes...

Crazy_Link
10-26-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Jennifer
The world is full of crazy assholes...

True that ;)

I dont go to Taco Bell no more, the reason is, is because they always (well 95%) leave something out or put something in I didnt want. I never eat at the place, I just order it and pick it up, but when I get home to eat my meal, they always seem to leave soemthin out or put somethin in I didnt want. Like one time, I ordered 3 Bean Burritos (2 with no onions) and 2 Nacho Supremes for me and some friends. Well I pick the order up and get home. I sit at the table and start gettting things out and sorting them, then we start eating and they had put onions in all the burritos, and a crapload of beans in the nacho supremes :sick:

linkofzelda1
10-26-2003, 12:46 PM
Yeah, they always screw up my orders, too. We ordered 5 bean burritos and got 3. On top of that I ordered a side of chips later and she gave me a tub of cheese in a bag with no chips...And then I ordered a second one later, and the same thing happened.

moocow
10-26-2003, 04:29 PM
All the crazy folk eat at Taco Bell. I got hit on by an old guy at our's once. He was like, 50 something... and he said to me, "Nice weather, eh?" and I replied, "Yeah, it's very nice out." and he goes, "I just wish it'd stop snowing today, I hate snow. It's so cold outside. I don't feel like shovling my driveway when I get home."

It was July.

So, either this guy was getting ready to drive home to Alaska, or he's just nuts.

Lilith
10-26-2003, 04:35 PM
LOL, Schizos are entertaining...

Maybe you were eating a table where someone recently died or something. That would be almost offensive if it wasn't plain hilarious :blah:

Dracula
10-26-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by moocow
All the crazy folk eat at Taco Bell. I got hit on by an old guy at our's once. He was like, 50 something... and he said to me, "Nice weather, eh?" and I replied, "Yeah, it's very nice out." and he goes, "I just wish it'd stop snowing today, I hate snow. It's so cold outside. I don't feel like shovling my driveway when I get home."

It was July.

So, either this guy was getting ready to drive home to Alaska, or he's just nuts.

So THAT'S why marijuana's illegal... Fuckin' hippies.

I actually like Taco Bell sround here. I order 5 tacos, they give me 8, WITH EXTRA CHEESE!! Hellyah!!! I go to any other taco bell outside of my area, and they all suck balls the size of my head.

Brasel
10-27-2003, 12:55 AM
Where you guys cussing and not realizing it? I mean, a lot of people really take offense to that. I kind of understand why they'd get pissed about that, especially if they had kids around, but that wouldn't justify the black lady flipping you off and taunting you.

Thats just plain fuckered up.

Flash Man
10-27-2003, 01:35 AM
The Taco Bell right by my school is quite crappy, usually they forget tons of stuff when ordering mass amounts of food. Although with this card I have, I can get two tacos, a bean burrito and a small drink for $1.99.

Dr4g0n0FCh40s
10-27-2003, 02:02 AM
ooooook... I wouldn't have stood for that. I woulda gave them a reason to be pissed.

MANDRAG GANON
10-27-2003, 02:23 AM
That is so hilarious, I would have been laughing my ass off. I've had things similar to this happen where people start yelling and shit at me and my friends for no reason whats so ever, its greatly hilarious. Random Angry Stupid Crazy people are hilarious.

Drunken Tiger
10-27-2003, 02:40 AM
I dont think that any Taco Bells exist around this part of Australia.. I know for sure that there are a couple in Sydney... Hrmm.. i miss the tacos!! :cry:

On the brighter side.. theres a Krispy Kreme coming this way soon!! :)

Pablo
10-27-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
I dont think that any Taco Bells exist around this part of Australia.. I know for sure that there are a couple in Sydney... Hrmm.. i miss the tacos!! :cry:

Relax, DT, you're not missing much besides sporadic service and goofy accents. If you want tacos so much, I'm sure there's a (much better than Taco Bell) privately owned Mexican place near you, the things are everywhere...

BTW, could an admin tell me why my stars haven't changed color yet? Or is that yet another hack which needs to be reinstalled?

Bloodstar64
10-27-2003, 02:51 AM

Krispy Kreme? :eyebrow:

Pablo
10-27-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Bloodstar64
Krispy Kreme? :eyebrow:

Krispy Kreme (http://www.krispykreme.com/) is a bakery chain with locations across the US, Canada, and (evidently) Australia.

Drunken Tiger
10-27-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Pablo

BTW, could an admin tell me why my stars haven't changed color yet? Or is that yet another hack which needs to be reinstalled?

Its another hack...

Originally posted by Bloodstar64

Krispy Kreme?

Did i say something wrong??

Bloodstar64
10-27-2003, 02:59 AM
Did i say something wrong??

No, I was wondering what it was.

EDIT:Nevermind Pablo had it. (I guess michigan does suck)

TheGeepster
10-27-2003, 04:53 AM
I've been mostly satisfied with the Taco Bells in Dallas. The only one which leaves something to be desired is the one in South Oak Cliff (one of the poor neighborhoods) that was designed like a small bank. No eat in facilities, had to be buzzed into the restroom, thick plexiglass between you and the cashier, and all exchanges of money and goods took place in a chanber between you and him, in which only one of two doors could open at a time. Truly a bizarre experience.

The reason I eat there sometimes is that it is the least expensive fast food meal you can get, and I've always been satisfied with the food (although it isn't really anything to write the forums about; I'm just easy to please.)

You'll find belligerent customers in many a fast food joint if you hang around enough. It's tragic, and at the same time a bit funny to see them go off like a larger version of a 3-year-old. I also feel sorry for the workers who have to deal with them.

Not seen many crazies , though.

linkofzelda1
10-27-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Anthony
Where you guys cussing and not realizing it? I mean, a lot of people really take offense to that. I kind of understand why they'd get pissed about that, especially if they had kids around, but that wouldn't justify the black lady flipping you off and taunting you.

Thats just plain fuckered up.

It's possible that we were. I don't remember doing it, but I have been known to swear accidentally in front of adults. Not pretty sight.

I think she is just crazy.