PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Look what I found

Linkafier
10-25-2003, 07:40 PM
I was lookign for a good quest to play one day, and I found my first quest there. It wasn't completed. Just the first four levels.

This is really easy for the experienced players. Please forgive me for putting in classic tile, I didn't know how to put the others in.

So, if you're bored click here to download "The Final Attack" (http://home.villagephotos.com/2003-10/31327/TheFinalAttack.qst)

Comments, rants post em' here......I'm pretty bad for posting this quest, but please try it anyway..

Crazy_Link
10-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Something's wrong. I clik it and it gives me that "Open", "Save" pop-up, then I clik "Save and the thing freezes? Whats wrong?

Linkafier
10-25-2003, 10:34 PM
The download works for me....try again a few times...does it still do that?

Crazy_Link
10-25-2003, 10:39 PM
Yep it still does... I cliked "Open" instaed of "Save" and nothing came up...

:confused:

ms_zelda_lady
10-26-2003, 01:50 AM
If you click to save it somewhere it will work. I have never tried to just open it like that. Anyway I've done the first level and was wondering why you didn't put a triforce piece to take after the boss. I can't take the fairy thats there. Is there a treasure in the level cause I never came across one either?
Also how is someone supposed to get through the Lost Woods? The fortuneteller doesn't give directions to get through so I'm at a standstill as far as your quest is concerned. If there is a way through the Lost Woods will you let me know otherwise there really isn't anything else to do.

ms_zelda_lady

elise
10-26-2003, 07:51 AM
ms_zelda_lady the maze is down down up left

The boss in level 2 is almost impossible with 4 shooting statues
2 shooting bosses and only 4 hearts.
This is pure suicide if you enter the room.

Linkafier
10-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Ok I'm probly going to have to remove that fairy in level 1, then I'll take the statues away in the boss room at level 2.

EDIT: Changes made. Ok try now.

Tips: The maze path is down, down, up, left.
The blue candle is in the middle row of rooms in level 1.

ms_zelda_lady
10-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm going back for the candle and then I'm off to level 2.

ms_zelda_lady

Crackers
10-26-2003, 05:37 PM
I tried to download this and got " Account has exceded its max 24 hour transfer limit. Please try back later" Can someone send this to me? Would like to try the "fixed one" if anyone downloaded it.:heart:

Linkafier
10-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Stupid VillagePhotos.

Ok, this is gonna be off topic, but does anyone know a good host that will take ZC quests? :p

Also, should I finish this quest or leave it to rot?

elise
10-26-2003, 06:41 PM
Could somebody send me an update please
So I can go kill those bosses in level 2 :evil:
thanks Elise

ms_zelda_lady
10-26-2003, 06:50 PM
Can't get an update today but I've ignored those 2 bosses in level 2 and have gone on to finish levels 3 and 4. I was wondering Linkafier if level 4 was the end of your quest or is there something more I've missed?
You should finish it but take out all the fairies and replace them with triforce pieces that we can grab.

ms_zelda_lady

Linkafier
10-26-2003, 07:07 PM
Hmmm..ok...after I finish Link's Lost Adventure, I'll be sure to finish the last 5 levels of Zoro's Adventure.

P.S. Can't you play the new version by restarting the quest?

EDIT: When I stopped working on this quest I was about to make the Temple of Time that had the Master Sword inside, but it's hidden well.

elise
10-27-2003, 09:51 AM
I finished the four levels with no triforce pieces to prove it.
It's a strange feeling to complete a dungeon where you get nothing .
In level 3 or 4 you have to kill a two headed monster but the heart is allready there to take , so why should you kill it if there is nothing else to get ?
The (link) figure is a funny thing is like playing with a ninja vacuumcleaner :laughing:
The enemys are sometimes hard to handle in relation to the protection you have at that time (like the boss in level 2
I mentioned before)
I hope you finish the game one day

Linkafier
10-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Yea It's really freaked up right now. I'm working on another quest, nut I'll probly' finish TFA too.

zfreak2004
10-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Linkafier
Stupid VillagePhotos.

Ok, this is gonna be off topic, but does anyone know a good host that will take ZC quests?

http://filespace.brentdax.com

That should suit your needs nicely.

Linkafier
10-31-2003, 10:05 AM
http://www.brentdax.com/filespace/linkafier/CZeldaClassiczelda020.bmp

Heh... you like?