PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver filmschool

Tudorcat
10-25-2003, 06:48 PM
I have the honour of being a close friend to this amazing guy in BC Canada and he just graduated from Vancouver film school. This is a link to his page at the school where you can look at his film.

I think it awsome that he acctually made this film.

www.vfs.com/~geraldf

He is really in to manga and anime he loves Love Hina , Ranma and other series like em and he made me like a few od them too . I am so proud of him and I sure hope he will get a nice job soon so that I get to see more films. He is also a poet and I have read a coupple of really good poems.

Its not fair some people can draw, write and make movies!!

All I can do is cook and serve good food and recomend wines to it and mix a nice after dinner cocktail but then again not everyone can do that as well as me :googly:

Sorry I forgot to say that you need the latest divx installed to see it and that it might take a while to load.

:kitty:

MANDRAG GANON
10-25-2003, 07:11 PM
Thats pretty cool, I've been to that site before, I was even going to apply to go there at one point. That was a pretty sweet animation, heh it was cool how it switched from the medieval-ish type setting to the space setting.

Tudorcat
10-25-2003, 08:23 PM
How come you didnt ? Did you go to another film school or just gave up the whole thing?

Yeah it a pretty nice twist that it all changes.

Kirby of Doom
10-25-2003, 10:42 PM
I've tried computer animation using some free 3d animator I found online. It's really challenging. That's some mad skillz. ;)

MANDRAG GANON
10-25-2003, 10:57 PM
I got into a different college that was near my house so it cost less that way. I didn't really want to go way over to Vancouver so...yeah

TheGeepster
10-26-2003, 01:42 AM
Sounds like the kind of guy I'd love to study artistry with, Tudor.

Tudorcat
10-26-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
Sounds like the kind of guy I'd love to study artistry with, Tudor.

Yeah he is such a great guy easy to talk with and trustworthy and all has all the things a good friend and fellow student needs to have.

I hope we will stay in contact for the next 7 years to, thats how long we kept contact this far.