PDA

View Full Version : Tile Contest #10-2

Ian
10-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Good luck to those (two) who entered, the other one is mine.

Crazy_Link
10-25-2003, 09:52 PM
hmmmm.... I like the spiked one ;)

Brasel
10-26-2003, 01:39 AM
THe paintbrush is really cool because its something different, the other two are actual weapons, and while they are all quite good, the paintbrush just stood out to me. :)

redmage777
10-26-2003, 12:46 PM
I like the Spiked Club, I don't think I'd use it as a wand though... Maybe as a sword or hammer.

lord_jamitossi
10-26-2003, 04:14 PM
i didn't vote because i entered, but i like the piantbrush. :) mine's in last :laughing:

ShadowTiger
10-27-2003, 08:31 AM
..Damned be... I could have won. :p Heh. (J/K, yeah.)

Nice stuff, peoples. I think I'll stick to the bottom one, when it comes to the fine art of wanding. :p Heh. I can't choose the spiked one, because most spikeys don't shoot stuff. :shrug:

... Paint doesn't hurt that much either. :shrug: So I'm sticking with the bottom one. Cool stuff though. :thumbsup:

Raichu86
10-27-2003, 11:56 AM
I vote for #3 as well.

ShadowTiger
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
Heh. I forgot to vote. :D

* Votes *

Why people vote for different things is beyond me. I will do research... Get some opinions... Win a contest. :sb: Heh.

lord_jamitossi
10-27-2003, 07:47 PM
i guess i didn't win. thanks for the votes though!

as for the next contest, you should do Message More tiles. i have some nice ones i wast to show off.

Ian
10-28-2003, 11:40 AM
Actually, the next topic is going to be a Triforce replacement.

As for this contest, congrats Blonde799! I'll contact you later today after I set up the next contest.

ShadowTiger
10-28-2003, 11:52 AM
Wow. How many has he won so far, like... 3? :odd: Cool! :kawaii: Happy 2nd (or 3rd) win, Blonde. :) Super! :thumbsup:

redmage777
10-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Ian
Actually, the next topic is going to be a Triforce replacement.

This is going to be intresting, Maybe we'll finaly get a cool repacement for the triforce on the subscreen... (or did you mean Items only?)

lord_jamitossi
10-28-2003, 09:07 PM
blonde is a HE??? woah. my ignorance shocks me...

as for triforce replacements, if it's the item it'll be easy, i already have some, but if it's the little puzzle, i probably won't enter.

CJC
10-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Ugg!! I wanted to vote in this one, but I missed it! (I would have voted for the paintbrush.)

I think it would be a good contest to do both the puzzle and the item. I mean, why would you provide JUST the item or JUST the puzzle? That doesn't make sense.

Also, this will spur people on to work harder at the tiles, cause they'll have to make the puzzle work.

Ian
10-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Cjc7988
Ugg!! I wanted to vote in this one, but I missed it! (I would have voted for the paintbrush.)

I think it would be a good contest to do both the puzzle and the item. I mean, why would you provide JUST the item or JUST the puzzle? That doesn't make sense.

Also, this will spur people on to work harder at the tiles, cause they'll have to make the puzzle work.

I think you're right, it would be best to have both of them.

BTW, don't bother trying to get the puzzles to fit into ZC, just have it so if you need to cllect pieces of a jewel, they'll all fit fit into the big picture (and also, I'll be generous this contest, and if you don't want to make all the peices be identical, and have all the peices different, go ahead, I'd like people to get really creative in this contest, and borders isn't gonna help)

Basically, this contest is going to be voted purely on graphics (originality will also help) so try to come up with somehing new, and good looking (or as good as you can get it to look, that's what matters)