PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Enemies

Linkafier
10-25-2003, 09:34 AM
I put some enemies on my screens, and when I went to test to see if they looked alright, they looked wacked out. Is there any way to change the enemy sprites?

*b*
10-25-2003, 12:58 PM
no there isn't, unfortunatly. are you using the New Enemy Tiles? are you using the correct spots for the enemies? both of those are key in creating enemies

Cloral
10-25-2003, 01:21 PM
Do you have the 'new enemy tiles' rule checked? If so, try unchecking it.

Linkafier
10-25-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by *b*
no there isn't, unfortunatly. are you using the New Enemy Tiles? are you using the correct spots for the enemies? both of those are key in creating enemies

1st Question: No, I add my rules once I finish my quest's look.
2nd Question: What do you mean?

Crazy_Link
10-25-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Linkafier
1st Question: No, I add my rules once I finish my quest's look.
2nd Question: What do you mean?

He means in the "Rules" there is a rule I think is "New Enemy Tiles" or something like that... If its checked it uses all of those enemy tiles that are below the main tiles (in most cases) If its not checked, it will use the enemy tiles that come on the 1st page

ShadowTiger
10-27-2003, 04:03 PM
Linkafier, what exactly do these enemy tiles look like? And do you have any non-enemy tiles on tiles pages 6 through 32? Those are the new enemy tiles. (Though they're not exactly new anymore. :rolleyes: )

Blonde799
10-27-2003, 06:55 PM
They looked wacked as in...?

If they happen to use different sprites, it may be that you placed different sprites in the default spots.