PDA

View Full Version : counter strike

jammer
10-25-2003, 01:45 AM
damn I can't wait untill i can afford an alienware notebook so i can play counter strike all day can ny one tell me how to get better at counter strike?? please thx alot

Bloodstar64
10-25-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by jammer
damn I can't wait untill i can afford an alienware notebook so i can play counter strike all day can ny one tell me how to get better at counter strike?? please thx alot

Your best bet is to try and find a clan to join. You get better with practice so in a clan match you earn skills such as leadership that you don't get alone. Bots are usful to play with but make sure to get practice on real people and try NOT to aim for the head on weapons such as the AK that have high Recoil.

The Savior
10-25-2003, 03:00 AM
Yeah, you really need an Alienware computer to play a 5 year old game. I hear that they do come with shift keys, something your current computer apparently lacks.

Bloodstar64
10-25-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by The Savior
Yeah, you really need an Alienware computer to play a 5 year old game. I hear that they do come with shift keys, something your current computer apparently lacks.

Beh Most computers can run cs nowdays anyways, but yah he Does need a shift key. Hell, my mother's old HP computer that was made back in 1998 can run the game fine at 640x480.