PDA

View Full Version : a couple milestones, for me!

Gerudo
10-25-2003, 12:24 AM
here's something you dont see everyday, a heartfelt post from me!

well, if you've watched my activity, you'd see that i carefully made it so id be posting my 3k posts post, and my 2 year anniversary thread on the same day...

super happy 100% fun memory time!

2 years ago, i registered here, been at odds with the best, and i would beleive ive come out as a better person by being with you all...

from my very first post, to my first custom avatar, to 2k, to the convention, and now to 3k and 2 years...

its been a freakin blast, and i loved every minute of it!

customary "thank you's"...

id like to say thanks to War Lord for creating this place and giving everyone the experiences since AGN formed, you rock dude!

Breaker, yea, its been fun arguing, going back and forth, but im guessing it seems im either not stupid anymore, or that we've finally reached common ground... thanks for pointing out my retardedness so many times. ive definately learned from it. :D

'teh ohio kliq'... heh, i wouldnt be a part of it if i hadnt moved here ;) thus opening my life to these events... mooie, ck, zaph, goat, uhh... desperado... i know im missing someone... sorry ^_^;

Ares, Jen, Tony, Trev... thanks for being such kickass people, i enjoy the daily convo's we have, and will continue to have... :laughing:

Alex, thanks for being AGN's 'Anime God' :lol:
seriously though, thanks for EVA and Azumanga Daioh, you have sent me anime id have never even considered, ^_^

and last but definately not least... Fiyerstorm, yea, ill admit, my first friend here at AGN... before there was people id casually talk to, but never had i been able to talk to anyone before like we did, without being family... thanks, man...

to anyone else i forgot, feel free to thwack me with a mallet... im sorry if i forgot ya!

-Gerudo

Brasel
10-25-2003, 01:01 AM
Congrats, Gerudo. May your next 3000 um...come quick or something. :shrug:

Master Ghaleon
10-25-2003, 01:06 AM
Congrats Man. :)

That was some nice timing on your 3000 posts on your 2 year anniversary. Its been fun talking to you, even though we dont get to talk much. You know if you still would of put me in your post I would still have to smack you over the head with the Mallet ;)

Congrats again man!

Mitsukara
10-25-2003, 01:40 AM
Hey, congratulations on hitting 3000 way faster than I did ^.^

It's been nice having you around... you've been very nice to me, and I've been very glad to have you as a friend. I hope to be seeing you around AGN More. :)

EDIT: Eh, sorry, that post was kinda short and watered-down... I'm tired, my branes not work right now... @.@

jammer
10-25-2003, 01:55 AM
i dont really get what you are talking about right now so ill talk to you later bye bye now bye bye then

Gerudo
10-25-2003, 02:51 AM
you dont get what im talking about because you registered probably no less than an hour ago...

was there a reason for you to post pointless garbage in my thread? go play in forum games or something...

if you last more than a week, ill be greatly suprised...

damn n00bs

Bloodstar64
10-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Gerudo
damn n00bs

Yes we all hate em... Least most of us do....

Anyways Congrats! *whips out beers and begins to pass em out*

inori
10-25-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by jammer
i dont really get what you are talking about right now so ill talk to you later bye bye now bye bye then

Please don't spam our boards.

Congrats, Gerudo! To another 3000.

* inori opens a beer he got in a vending machine and toasts Gerudo

Bloodstar64
10-25-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by inori
Please don't spam our boards.

Congrats, Gerudo! To another 3000.

* inori opens a beer he got in a vending machine and toasts Gerudo

Why didn't you take one of mine?

*Stomps off mad and goes back to listing to Cruel angel's Thesis*

Gerudo
10-25-2003, 09:09 AM
just so you all know, there is a difference between newbs and n00bs...

*Gerudo grabs a beer from Bloodstar and begins to sip*

thanks all ^_^

Goat
10-25-2003, 11:37 AM
You sound liek youre goin to kill yourself.

Trust me... you have every reason to live!!!! DONT DO IT!!

What are you waiting for huh? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!

Congratulations man, and rememebr next time i see you, I'm goin toy our house and eatign $100 worth fo food, cause youc ost me my birthday and im taking it out of your fridge!!

TheGeepster
10-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Double congrats Gerudo. Anyone got a good draft root beer? (Moogles have very little alcohol tolerance..)

moocow
10-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Woo-yay! Congrats! :)

Tudorcat
10-25-2003, 07:39 PM
I second that :king: Kick as taiming too. I hope I get to wish you happy third too.

I just reached 600 posts and I think thats a lot but 3k thats many many more - respect. ;)

:kitty:

Dracula
10-25-2003, 07:49 PM
to anyone else i forgot, feel free to thwack me with a mallet...
*thwacks Gerudo with a mallet* :mad: meanie.

Anywho... Congrats to ya! It's nice to see how much you enjoy it here, and how we'll all end up in the future. :) A toast!!*lifts up a glass of kool-aid*

linkofzelda1
10-25-2003, 11:42 PM
Congrats man. I've been here 2 years and I've only got 500 posts...

TedHead
10-25-2003, 11:49 PM
and last but definately not least... Fiyerstorm, yea, ill admit, my first friend here at AGN... before there was people id casually talk to, but never had i been able to talk to anyone before like we did, without being family... thanks, man...

Just a question, how long did it take for you to find an actual friend here in this place? I'm still aquaintances with everyone :P hehe.

Congratulations on having that much to say. 'Tis a feat I shall probably never accomplish ;)

Gerudo
10-26-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by TedHead
Just a question, how long did it take for you to find an actual friend here in this place? I'm still aquaintances with everyone :P hehe. probably about a month or so (that was very long ago ;)) before i started talkign to anyone outside of irc or pm's...

thanks all :kawaii:

theplustwo
10-27-2003, 05:52 PM
to anyone else i forgot, feel free to thwack me with a mallet... im sorry if i forgot ya!

http://spanky.cc/mallet.gif

Happy 3k, buddy. :D

Gerudo
10-28-2003, 02:44 PM
only you would do something like that, tpt...

danke ^_^