PDA

View Full Version : I cum in your eye!

Kryten
10-24-2003, 03:44 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,101134,00.html

OMG, solar spooge!

TheGeepster
10-24-2003, 04:53 PM
I read the article and it was interesting and all. Never realized they ranked solar storms like that.

But I fail to see the reasoning of your thread title. Not really worrisome except that it is the kind of title which tends to be offensive in nature to some.

Kryten
10-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Well..if it's offensive...then don't read it. :shrug:
It wasn't meant to be interesting, I was just poking fun at teh sun's "emissions." Seems some people don't have a sense of humor :'(

Raichu86
10-24-2003, 08:01 PM
I didn't know about solar storm ranks either. I was probably too young to care during the last one. :laughing:

stormwatcheagle
10-25-2003, 02:37 AM
Some guy with 68 posts is a mod, the title of the thread does not match the subject, and there is a large Kefka stairing at me.

I just don't understand anymore...

cyberkiller6276
10-25-2003, 10:16 AM
Well, Maybe this Kryten, as he likes to call himself/herself, is friends with the Admin or something and got him/her a positon. :shrug:

Originally posted by Kryten
I was just poking fun at teh sun's "emissions." :laughing:

Goat
10-25-2003, 10:24 AM
Or it could possibly be that Kryten is a programmer for AGN. Everyone STFU and stop bitching.

Anyways, this is cool. I like the pic the showed as well, very cool! This is the sun's way of saying taht cell phones are gay, and that mt. everest climbers are retarded.

Kryten
10-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
Some guy with 68 posts is a mod, the title of the thread does not match the subject, and there is a large Kefka stairing at me.

I just don't understand anymore...

OMG, I'm such a n00b. Maybe if you looked at my profile more closely, you would have noticed that I've been around since '01 (off and on). The title very much matches the subject - cover your eyes, lest the sun put them out with its "powerful ejections." And where the hell is the rule that says there's something wrong with having a (rather small, actually) Kefka av?

Midbies. >:|

And "cyberkiller," you're not even a year old, so you are in no position to downplay how I got my position. I am well-respected by long-time forum members and, as Goat said, am an AGN programmer.
And thank you, Goat, for "getting" my post. j00 are teh cool.

Goat
10-25-2003, 11:19 AM
If I'm teh cool, then you are da sexy.

I get real annoyed when people arent cool enough to hang out with the uppers of agn and decide to attack others who are. There are some fo us who were mysteriously placed in teh uppers lik myself, and then there are the peopel who worked their way up, most notably, ck, kryten, daark, and breaker. Quit bitch and whining and tehres a chance for everybody to be cool someday, but niot if youre going to act lieka child. There, situation over and back on topic.

Master Ghaleon
10-25-2003, 12:00 PM
I lub me some solar spooge :odd:

Thats pretty wicked, Im hoping it doesnt take out my power. Ill go nuts

TheGeepster
10-25-2003, 04:45 PM
Eh, my apologies, Kryten. I understand the title now.

And you're right, not my kind of humor..

Breaker
10-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by cyberkiller6276
Well, Maybe this Kryten, as he likes to call himself/herself, is friends with the Admin or something and got him/her a positon. :shrug:
:laughing:

And this is why you will always be a 'member'. Or eventually banned. Lubu Kryten, no matter what these newbies say.

TheGeepster
10-26-2003, 01:46 AM
I didn't mean any trouble myself. I was just ignorant of how certain concepts worked, and that was the first time I had ever seen that kind of vivid imagery used..

You can call me dumb for that if you wish, I won't complain. (I'd also have a lot to learn before I'd make any sort of decent moderator anyways. :shrug:)

Kryten
10-26-2003, 11:22 AM
It's okay geep, you didn't do anything wrong.
Just walk away. Slowly. And cover your eyes.

moocow
10-26-2003, 01:18 PM
You all are stupid.

Except for Goat, he's cool. :D

Oh, Kryten is pretty cool too, I guess.

;)

Breaker
10-26-2003, 01:38 PM
I hate you, moocow. Cum in your eye.

cyberkiller6276
10-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Ok, It was only a suggestion. I didn't mean to offend anyone. And obviously if I haven't been around that long, I wouldn't know Kryten as well as everyone else.

bigjoe
10-27-2003, 05:49 AM
omfg whys everyone all over Kryten? HE makes one map of an FF3 PC game, dissapears for years , come back and hes some kind of God :rolleyes:

Breaker
10-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Meatwad
omfg whys everyone all over Kryten? HE makes one map of an FF3 PC game, dissapears for years , come back and hes some kind of God :rolleyes:

God? No, just a friend. He's been back for several months now, btw. If any of you ever bothered to join chat and not act like complete dumbasses, getting yourselves banned, you would know these things.