PDA

View Full Version : SE

7gEnNi7
10-22-2003, 08:09 PM
hey guys- i really miss SE. granted, i didnt play that long..but i was addicted for awhile there. then it just STOPPED working. any clue as to when/if itll be back??? lemme know.

njptoo86
10-22-2003, 08:12 PM
you probably should have posted this in the se fourm

7gEnNi7
10-22-2003, 08:17 PM
yes...but this is easier....and i figure SOMEONE must know

Pablo
10-22-2003, 08:21 PM
We all know that the SE server is down, and many of us miss SE desparately.

Thanks for redoubling our pain by reminding us yet again...also, if you really want to talk about Shattered Earth, it would best be done in the Shattered Earth forums.

Dechipher
10-22-2003, 08:31 PM
It's called Warlord has a life. This thread is dumb, if anyone knows anything about SE, it's the people in the SE forums. This looks like someone advertising Shattered Earth or something, cause ther'es really no point to this.

Breaker
10-22-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
It's called Warlord has a life. This thread is dumb, if anyone knows anything about SE, it's the people in the SE forums. This looks like someone advertising Shattered Earth or something, cause ther'es really no point to this.

Advertising Shattered Earth on it's own forums? Instead of replying to a thread with bullshit on where they should have posted it, attempt at actually staying on topic.

As for why he can't logon, the server is down. When the next phase of testing starts up then it'll most likely get kicked back into gear.

Dechipher
10-22-2003, 09:31 PM
I meant a way to popularise SE with the genearl AGN public, much like if someone were to ask when the next version of ZC is coming out, here in GD.

From what I hear, the only people who will get to play SE next are teh beta testers, but whether or not it is public, I do not know.

TheGeepster
10-23-2003, 02:29 PM
If it helps, Shattered Earth Alpha was up for much longer than the originally promised week.

And as others have mentioned, it will be back for the next phase of testing.