PDA

View Full Version : Pancakes or waffels

Tudorcat
10-22-2003, 04:40 PM
I just got this urge for something yummie and sweet .

I have a hard time with deciding if I want pancakes or waffels.

They are both delicious serwed with jam and whipped cream or ice cream . Waffels are more fluffy and crispy and pancakes are also awsome, what to do?

Waffels or pancakes ´wich ones rules?

Dracula
10-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Pancakes right when you wake up is the best thing to happen since your first morning wood.

Yoshiman
10-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Where's the option for "They both rock"? Because that's my opinion. I like them both. They taste so good! Oh great, now I'm hungry again :tongue: :drool:

gameguy032
10-22-2003, 04:54 PM
Those waffles sure are good. 'specially Belgian waffles. (First to vote waffles!)

Waffles hold the syrup in with their shape, so they're better. But aren't waffles and pancakes pretty much made from the same ingredients? Can't be much different.

Goat
10-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Waffles rock!!! My favorite kind of waffle to make is what i call a heart attack waffle. Peanut butter spread all over it, and then chocolate syrup on top of that.

ShadowTiger
10-22-2003, 05:10 PM
NOOOO!!!! You've created a monster thread! :eek: How can someone ONLY like Pancakes, or ONLY like waffles? :odd: .. Whatever. I choose Pancakes. :D

Tudorcat
10-22-2003, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dracula
Pancakes right when you wake up is the best thing to happen since your first morning wood. [/QUOTE

LOL really gosh sometimes it really would be nice to be a man] :naughty:

I made up my mind now, I am going to go for the waffels since I had one of those " ready to go waffle mixes" at home so I dont have to make anything at all then add some water and voila.

Ahh also I wanted to tell you guys that swedish and american pancakes are mile apart. Our are thin and without baking powder like french crepes and we dont eat em with syrup or butter- ever.

:kitty:

Pablo
10-22-2003, 05:15 PM
Waffles pwn. 'Specially the Belgian kind, smothered in syrup and chocolate chips :drool:

cyberkiller6276
10-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Waffles are d4 sh1z|\|1t. (I feel like being a l33t gangsta' today)

Seriously, Waffles are the awesomeness. But I'd pick french toast over anything.

*goes to eat french toast

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
Pancakes right when you wake up is the best thing to happen since your first morning wood.
*sniff*
Yeah, especially when you feel good about your wood. It's like, I can take on anything!:D
*jumps off apartment roof*

Anyway, I like pancakes. Waffles are good too, but they get too crispy, and it's hard to cut.:p

Tudorcat
10-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Well I am having mine tonight with wipped cream some jam maye a liitle bit of sliced bananas or a few strawberries that I have in my freezer.

BH4 I am so sorry for creating such a monster thread I guess I was way to focused on my task to decide what to eat I wasnt thinking straight, it wont happen again :blah:

Runs of to the kitchen tu munch on a bunch of yummie warm waffels

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 05:24 PM
Heh, I used to cook breakfast at night sometimes, and then like, cook dinner in teh morning.:p

Mitsukara
10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
Pancakes are good... Waffles are good too and everything, but I don't really like the texture that much for some reason... *shrug* But after I eat about... most of three pancakes, I always feel like throwing up, so...

Personally, I'd rather have Pizza ^.^

Morning wood is overrated anyway, IMHO... *shrug*

Tudorcat
10-22-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
Heh, I used to cook breakfast at night sometimes, and then like, cook dinner in teh morning.:p

Yeah since it it close to midnight here it could be much delayed dinner or a very early breakfast smiles I havent even gone to sleep yet.

Man that was good , I only managed to eat 5 due to all the extra toppings I added on them. Now I will go to sleep and tomorrow when I wake up I am going to eat some more waffels - splendid.

:kitty:

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 05:56 PM
All the extra toppings?! I could never eat 5, even without them.:p I don't like sugar too much.

linkofzelda1
10-22-2003, 08:36 PM
Waffles! I love them. I have them almost every morning. And not those pussy Eggo kind, either. ;)

Drunken Tiger
10-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Waffles.. I like the way they hold in the honey!! :drool: Pancakes and ice cream are a nice dessert though... :p

All this talk is making me very hungry.....

TheGeepster
10-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Both, although pancakes are morecommon around here.

Master Ghaleon
10-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Blueberry pancakes with butter and syrup is the best!! :)