PDA

View Full Version : Halloween:The poor person's holiday^^

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 12:10 AM
Like the title? That's what I think about Halloween.

So, is anyone over the age of 18 still going to trick o' treat? I did last year, but I was only going for my ex-g/f and her little sister(she's soooo cute!), and I didn't even get a full bag of candy. What a shame.:p

I'm not going this year though, or any other year, unless I have a kid or something.

linkofzelda1
10-22-2003, 12:13 AM
I'm not over 18, but I'm not going trick or treating. We had this awesome idea of copying $20 bills and trading them to kids for their candy, but I decided that I have some morals. ;)

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 12:15 AM
I have money, why didn't I think of that?:D

Nah. I have morals too.

linkofzelda1
10-22-2003, 12:16 AM
Actually, I mean photocopying. I wouldn't actually spend money, come on.

Lol.

Tudorcat
10-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
I'm not over 18, but I'm not going trick or treating. We had this awesome idea of copying $20 bills and trading them to kids for their candy, but I decided that I have some morals. ;)

LOL that was a evil idea but did you honestly thought that any kids woul trade with you? Wouldnt you rather have a bag full of candy instead of one filled with bills :laughing:

Not going trick or treating this year. In fact I only made that once a few years ago while visiting friends in Canada, and that time we were "guardians" to my friends younger sister but I had a good costume and make up and all anyways.

:kitty:

Blonde799
10-22-2003, 12:20 AM
I know you meant immoral copying. I just said I have money to spend.:) Never liked bad deals....

*thinks back to time when parents got their kid's bags checked, only to get crappy bags*

moocow
10-22-2003, 07:31 AM
I dunno if I'm going Trick or Treating or not... I just know that I get to dress up for work and I'm 'cited! :D

I went Trick or Treating last year ;) I didn't get shit for candy... Chance did, though! He dressed like a slutty angel (he still has my black dress). Asshole.

ShadowTiger
10-22-2003, 07:38 AM
Tudorcat! :D Welcome back. :)

I'm not going as anything for Halloween, nor will I be trikatreetin. I'll just train myself to catch eggs and throw them back. First, I'll have to taunt someone, then they'll throw eggs. .. Better wear a smock.

inori
10-22-2003, 09:24 AM
I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to wear a costume to school on Halloween. It's a sports day at my school, so that might be a bit inconvenient. I want to wear one, but I'm not sure what to wear or where to get it.

7gEnNi7
10-22-2003, 05:30 PM
i always loved trick-or-treating. sooooo much fun. now all we do is go to parties. i think i should soooooo go this year. any suggestions for a costume? holla back. :lol:

Pablo
10-22-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 7gEnNi7
i always loved trick-or-treating. sooooo much fun. now all we do is go to parties. i think i should soooooo go this year. any suggestions for a costume? holla back. :lol:

Be the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

As for Halloween, I'm just sitting home and passing out candy. Or I'll sit in the door with a paintball gun and take all the sweets for myself :sb:

Mitsukara
10-22-2003, 05:48 PM
LOL that was a evil idea but did you honestly thought that any kids woul trade with you? Wouldnt you rather have a bag full of candy instead of one filled with bills :laughing:
Ah, but bills lead to more candy;)

Anyway, I doubt I'll do anything this year... I don't really have anything to make a costume out of, or any good ideas... besides, I stopped going trick or treating three years ago. It's not that I'm embarassed to do it, I just don't feel right about asking for candy from people at my age, and I don't really want to expend the time/effort to it that much anyway... that, and I probably wouldn't eat the candy... but costumes are cool. Maybe I'll do something along those lines next year.