PDA

View Full Version : Like the new style...?

idontknow
10-21-2003, 09:00 PM
do you like the new style of armageddongames.net? personally, i don't--for some reason, it just bugs the heck out of me--especially cuz when i go to 'armageddongames.net", i come to some page before the actual forums, and then i have to go clicking on a link just to get to the armageddongames forum--ya know what i mean? anyway, i just wanna know if ya like it or not

Yoshiman
10-21-2003, 09:05 PM
I like the main page. But there are some things that I want back. Like the instant reply box. Meh, I suppose in time it'll come back.

Pablo
10-21-2003, 09:08 PM
IDK, just bookmark the forums if you want to bypass the news page. Personally, I miss the hacks and themes, but the news staff's creativity and humor (and content, for that matter) more than make up for it.

the QR box is sorely missed by like everybody, though...not to mention support for IRC codes (like /me)

Tudorcat
10-21-2003, 09:10 PM
I havent been around here for some time and when I finally returned it was like WHOA- what happened????:shocking:

Now I am kinda used to the way things look but I would prefer if the forumpage was the first thing that showed up instead of this new main page. I also miss the themes even though these colours are quite allright and the arcade too(tetris).

:kitty:

Ich
10-21-2003, 09:53 PM
But for the missing hacks, the forums are better. I think they are working faster (maybe I'm imagining things) and I like the main page, because I never would see all the articles otherwise, or venture into OA on my own.

cyberkiller6276
10-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Well, I have both Bookmarked so I can choose either one. :D
And I want my Bounty Hunter theme back :cry:

TheGeepster
10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
The new style would definitely be better without exception if all the little odd changes made to the last one make it over here.

All in good time I suspect.

Link 101
10-22-2003, 04:59 PM
Well, they changed it, but they upgraded it more. Like the news and stuff. I must mention they are a good cast, also.

ShadowTiger
10-22-2003, 05:08 PM
I really didn't like it at all. I still don't, really. It's just an extra click and a page to load whenever I'm at home on my 56K.

I like this current skin though. It's a cross between the main page skin of old, and CT Break. I loved that skin. It loaded quickly too.

Dechipher
10-22-2003, 05:09 PM
I'v been here for previous upgrades, and this one isn't too bad, they've recovered pretty quickly, for hte most part. The Hacks will come, we can live without them for a while, we've done it before.

gameguy032
10-22-2003, 05:25 PM
I like the occasional new news story, and all the forums I ever visit are in my User CP favorites, so I just click that like I always did. So, I guess that means... yes, I do like the new style.