PDA

View Full Version : all well

neogn777
10-21-2003, 06:54 PM
ohhh i just realized i went to go and open zc.... and its gone then i realized oh yeah i reformated my computer kus iexp6 is dumb and meesed up my comp...

i wanted to fin my pokemon quest... lol it was good for a while.. lol mind u this is alooooong time agot when i still liked pokemon

i dun realy wana start again so this might be my last post for a very long time... well untill runescape goes down or something happens to jagex... btw i think ill check on that shatterd earth... looks kinda cool so by peeps look for me on runenews and runevillage threads

Ganonator
10-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by neogn777
ohhh i just realized i went to go and open zc.... and its gone then i realized oh yeah i reformated my computer kus iexp6 is dumb and meesed up my comp...

i wanted to fin my pokemon quest... lol it was good for a while.. lol mind u this is alooooong time agot when i still liked pokemon

i dun realy wana start again so this might be my last post for a very long time... well untill runescape goes down or something happens to jagex... btw i think ill check on that shatterd earth... looks kinda cool so by peeps look for me on runenews and runevillage threads I'm glad we could.. um.. help. If you would like to discuss your quest, you might want to make a thread here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30), and to discuss Shattered Earth, go here (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=159).

plzkthx.

Dechipher
10-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Is your shift key broken?

neogn777
10-30-2003, 08:58 PM
what do u mean is my shift key broken..?? is it kus i dun like to capatilize?!.... geez u peeps must be uptight

not saying that all of u... just most

Brasel
10-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Generally, people here try to use decent gramar and spelling. Its not that we're uptight, its just that having to read that kind of...dialect...and decipher it is rather time consuming and annoying.

MottZilla
10-31-2003, 12:28 AM
Most of us here are educated. I can guarentee you won't earn much respect typing your posts like that.

neogn777
11-01-2003, 03:13 PM
well im guess im sry then kus iv been typeing this for for ever sence my 1st post here and on all other servers... and it doesnt matter how educated peeps are .. im in high school and if they cant deal with me then they should just ignore me

. and can we post pics here??? all well i hope i dun get introuble for posting this

i made it in drating class the time i started and finished it is on the pic plz dont steal it .. i get the (u stole this off of _____'s site)
http://www.runenews.net/image.cgi/40586

i know i said i wouldnt post here but i keep forgeting to turn off the reply to my email when someone posts here thing...

and all those who duno leet the messege says happy halloween

MottZilla
11-01-2003, 09:47 PM
You have sealed your fate now. Everyone will look down on you now. ;p

Dechipher
11-02-2003, 09:16 PM
You have a gift for random posts.

And you only have 5 posts. "since my first post" isn't really saying a whole lot.

Annoying and time consuming are my specialty, Sir Anthony The Dragonslayer, you should know that.