PDA

View Full Version : Strange Things You've Seen Or Heard.

ShadowTiger
10-21-2003, 11:48 AM
What's the strangest thing you've ever heard or seen? Simple enough question. I look forward to your response. ;)

Raichu86
10-21-2003, 11:54 AM
I can't think of what the strangest thing I've seen or heard is. That's really strange, too, as you'd think I'd remember something really strange if I saw or heard it. Well, there you go. :p

ShadowTiger
10-21-2003, 12:01 PM
Well, you're right, that is strange, considering that you're the owner of PZC. ;) :rolleyes:

I am probably the source of all of my sightings and / or hearings. For example, you know when someone in a comic "sees" something, and those little dotted lines come out to indicate his sightings, well, when he goes to get his cupcake or whatever, he moves forward, but he gets hurt on the lines which are still there. Pretty funny, I think.

I have a very active imagination. But I don't think that this thread is about this though.

I think that one of the strangest things I've ever seen, is/are a pattern in the clouds, that looked alarmingly similar to impending doom. THAT was cool.

Goat
10-21-2003, 03:18 PM
Well, I guess my story can go along with this thread. I still have nightmares about thsi and I have rarely told the story, but it's definently teh scariest thing I've ever seen.

Me and my sister were in teh kitches making dinner for her kids, anyways the damb ass had left a candle lit on teh coffee table and teh 4 kids were in the living room watching cartoons. My niece Elizabeth tapped my Niece Krislynn on the shoulder and krislynn whips her around and her hair lands in teh candle. My nephew austin comes running in screaming that krislynn was on fire. i run in to see my niece's head engulfed in flames, I grab her and put teh fire out. Thankfullys he wasnt hurt to bad, minimal burns on her neck. One of my friends is a beautician, and she was commin down to my sisters house later to pick me up, she brought her beautician stuff and fixed her hair for her.

ShadowTiger
10-21-2003, 03:23 PM
I think Goat is Drunk. :p Heh. Enjoy. Watch some TV. It's funny. ;) Heh heh heh. :sly:

I once saw my friends hair under a microscope for a Forensic science hair lab.

It was moving. ;) :sb:

Goat
10-21-2003, 03:29 PM
Not drunk, an honest to god story.