PDA

View Full Version : need expert advice on something...

idontknow
10-20-2003, 10:01 PM
how do you know for sure if a girl likes ya & would be interested in going out w/ u, even if just as friends? and how do you ask her out? how should ya ask a girl out for the first time, especially one that you've just met?

Linkafier
10-20-2003, 10:04 PM
Girl trouble eh? I think a girl would be best to answer this ;) anyway, here's my oppinion

1. Get to know this person more via flirting
2. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, another deep breath, and ask her out on a date.....
IMPORTANT: Don't let anything or anyone stop you from liking someone. And, don't be shy to ask, this is what strikes people the most, just get up ask and live with her decission (I know it sounds harsh)

If you'd like to go out with this girl even if she says no, try flirting more, it takes tiem and patience go for it! :)

As for the wondering if she likes you gig, well it's jsut a matter of words bro ;)

TheGeepster
10-20-2003, 10:07 PM
Just my two cents, but I believe that it's important to develop a deep friendship before trying to move onto dating.

Of course, I'm still single, but dating and marriage require the trust only time can develop.

moocow
10-20-2003, 10:10 PM
Don't mess with girls, most of them are psychotic bitches. And guys are fucking idiots. I'd stick with your right hand (or left, if that's what you prefer ;))

TheGeepster
10-20-2003, 10:21 PM
A bit skeptical of dating, mooie? 'Tis a dangerous sport to be sure, but many others have managed to survive it relatively intact. Even after kids..

Dracula
10-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by moocow
Don't mess with girls, most of them are psychotic bitches. And guys are fucking idiots. I'd stick with your right hand (or left, if that's what you prefer ;))

...Thank you for reminding me why I love you so much... :D
This calls for a SIG QUOTE!!! (yay, everybody clap for mooie!) ;)

Ich
10-20-2003, 11:24 PM
Go about it casually, talking and flirting, and eventually ask her if she wants to go see a movie this Friday.

If that approach fails, abduct her and tie her up in your basement.

Pablo
10-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Be casual, and in the immortal words of Homer Simspon, "Ya gotta play it cool..."

If it's your first date, I recommend that you go with a group of friends. Just say something like "Hey, me and (insert names of friends here, make sure to include a girl or two so she isn't overwhelmed by your masculine presence) were gonna go see (insert flick here, preferably a romantic comedy or just plain comedy) on (insert day here), you want to come along?"

If you don't think you can do that, you can arrange to have a (very trusted) mutual friend set you two up. Both approaches worked for me, and remember-when you finally get her, she'll be as scared of you as you are of her, so don't act nervous or you'll spook her even more.

Oh, and chomp a breath mint or chew some spearmint gum about 10 minutes before meeting her, and if possible, mid-date. This will help you more than you can believe.

*sniff* My little IDK is getting all grown up...