PDA

View Full Version : Famicom game completed every day

Mak-X
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
From the latest news post at Video-Fenky (http://www.video-fenky.com/archives/000110.html), a Japanese webloger is completing a Famicom game everyday for the month of October to celebrate the end of the Famicom's production.

http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~yoc/rog.htm#20031014

MottZilla
10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
They were still making Famicom's? o.O I should get one then. :O

Pablo
10-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Why would you celebrate the death of the Famicom? If I were him, I'd gather a cult and initiate a mass suicide, just cause we all couldn't bear the loss of the best system EVAR :heart:

Vagla
10-20-2003, 05:09 PM
Haha, I can't even imagine what Nintendo's response to that would be.

"Uh... They just killed themselves because we stopped making a nearly 20 year old console. Are we supposed to start making it again? o_O"

Hehe :D

Linkafier
10-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Oviously the games will suck.

Heh WOW never knew Famicom was THAT special...too bad the NES wasn't like that.

cyberkiller6276
10-20-2003, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the blog Mak-X. Not many people can read kanji though. Only hiragana for me. :kawaii:

Originally posted by Linkafier
Heh WOW never knew Famicom was THAT special...too bad the NES wasn't like that. It was like that. NES was the birth of modern gaming that we know today. If you read game over, or lived in that time period (mid 80's) you would understand.

Personaly, I wouldn't waste my time trying to play a game a day just because only the most famous console went out of production. talk about overkill.:rolleyes:

Yoshiman
10-20-2003, 08:16 PM
Uhh... Famicom is the NES. The Family Computer is the Japanese version of the Nintendo Entertainment System.

This guy is playing every Famicom game? Famicom had alot of games in US, but he's even playing the Japanese ones too? O_o

Mak-X
10-20-2003, 10:19 PM
From what I gather from Video-Fenky's news post, the person is playing 1 game a day for the month of October, ...well read my first post ;)