PDA

View Full Version : Joke: The New Government Emblem...

Prrkitty
10-20-2003, 02:29 PM
The Government announced today that it is changing its emblem to a condom because it more clearly reflects the government's political stance.

A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

DAMN! It just doesn't get more accurate than that!!!

Yoshiman
10-20-2003, 03:38 PM
That IS pretty accurate. But I think I'd want to move to a different country if our government ever changed the emblem to a condom.

cyberkiller6276
10-20-2003, 04:10 PM
That is crazy. I would never have thought of that myself.

:laughing:

linkofzelda1
10-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Lol. That's a good one.

The American government is screwed up. I think someone needs to do something about it... I'd do it, but, you know, I'm just too damned lazy. ;)

Slider Zero
10-21-2003, 03:10 PM
:roflmao: woo...Thanks. you just livened up my day CONSIDERABLY.

ShadowTiger
10-21-2003, 03:14 PM
Thanks PrKitty. ;) :thumbsup: Wonderful. Great sense of literary analysis, as well as ... well.. America. ;) :rolleyes:

7gEnNi7
10-21-2003, 06:51 PM
lol...that really is rather accurate. its pathetic...bc clinton probably shoudlve done it. it represents most of who...er...what he did in office. :D maybe everything will be better when i become ruler of the world. you know itll happen. :laughing:

:pirate: ARRRRRRG! im a pirate. www.talklikeapirate.com (http://www.talklikeapirate.com) youve already missed talk like a pirate day this year ...but maybe you can make it next year.:cry:

Pablo
10-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Please type in the default font color, I'm using the Classic Black theme and I have to highlight your text to read this. I figured you should be made aware of this :)