PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X Help...

Dark Lord
10-18-2003, 08:28 PM
I am trying to get Anima, and I am having issues with the Zanarkand statue. It wont light up, but I have the Sun Crest! Is there another secret idem somewhere? If so, please tell me. :( Thanks!

- Dark Lord

Kry
10-19-2003, 10:25 AM
Ok don't blame me if I'm wrong, I haven't played in a while but I don't remeber is it was Anima or Yojimbo but you need to get all of the um... Oh yeah! You need to get all of the Destruction Orb thingys and the items from them, even the one in Zanarkand. Sorry if I'm wrong but since I'm the first to reply it's your best chance!

Krickis
11-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Allm I can say is
1 go to squar-enix-usa.com and clic on register
2 Creat an acount
3 go to statagy and clic on Final FantasyX
4 clic on side quest and pick secret aeons
5 scroll down to Anima

teddyboy420
11-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Hmm, I remember having Anima, and all the other Aeons.... but, I am sorry to say I couldn't recount how I got any of the extra ones.

Well, have fun figuring it out anyway :shrug:

deathofspam
11-18-2003, 10:11 PM
Yojimbo you just need to be willing to pay him well. Anima i think you need to have the others, or is that the magus sisters?

Pablo
11-18-2003, 10:20 PM
The GameFAQs Final Fantasy X page (Aeon FAQ is near the middle) (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/27609.html)

Thanks Bloodstar.

Alacarde
11-20-2003, 01:46 AM
You have to get ALL the destruction orbs. Which means you have to GO BACK to Zanarkand, and redo the puzzle AFTER going to the temple Anima's in. Check the viewscreen deal-thing. Oh yeah, get Yojimbo also, he's nearly unbeatable against regular monsters, just crank up his speed, and monsters attacks will miss 95% of the time. Isn't that funny?!