PDA

View Full Version : Getting introduced.

Eudoxia
10-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Stole the link to this place from a very irritating person (Da Ra Lie) whom said that everyone here sucked and this board was the most horrible thing ever 'cause it was full of boot-lickers.

Well, if that's his opinion, this board must be the greatest thing alive. Even though I really have no idea what's this all about, hello. I'm glad to see y'all.

Mitsukara
10-17-2003, 06:06 PM
Hello, Eudoxia... um, welcome to AGN. :)

Err, basically, Armageddon Games is small group that created/is working on a few fairly popular games, namely Zelda Classic (http://www.zeldaclassic.com/) and Shattered Earth (http://www.shatteredearth.com/) (although as last I knew, the server for SE is temporarily down). However, it's forums have grown fairly large over time, and they have a few thousand members now... generally things go along pretty well here, though, it's not overly busy or excessively slow...

Anyway, nice to meet you. I know there are some official rules laid out somewhere around here, but generally, just as long as you're nice (being fairly polite, not flaming anyone) and act intelligently (make sense in what you say, don't post anything that's complete rubbish), you'll probably do fine here.

See you around, I guess, if you decide to stay here very long... it's always nice to have more members, if they're cool people.

EDIT:
By the way, is Quebec in Canada? I forget... ^.^'

Eudoxia
10-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Mmhm. Don't have much trouble with those kind of rules, seriously. I'm not much of an angry person. :)

I'm glad to meet you, Jenn. <3

Master Asia
10-17-2003, 06:31 PM
I'm kinda sorta a newb too. But I know the rules pretty well and haven't got into any trouble. Its pretty easy to stay out of trouble. Just follow the rules. The only advise I can give you.:D

Michael Moore
10-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum, Eudoxia. Thats a very unique username.

Pablo
10-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Welcome, to the boards, Mr. E! Be sure to check out the New Members Forum for all your questions, and have a good time here! I'm sure you will :)

TedHead
10-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer
By the way, is Quebec in Canada? I forget... ^.^'
Indeed it is. I live in the neighboring province... do you know what that is? ;) Just testing your Canadian geography.

And welcome to AGN, Eudoxia.

Kry
10-17-2003, 08:56 PM
HEY! Yep I'm back and I wish you a happy welcome Eudoxia! Be warned, your name is hard to type so some people (like me) will call you Eu or something. Anyways welcome and I hope you become our friend. (We're all one big group of friends here!)

Pablo
10-17-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TedHead
Indeed it is. I live in the neighboring province... do you know what that is? ;) Just testing your Canadian geography.

And welcome to AGN, Eudoxia.

Hmm, could it be...Manitoba? :D

Michael Moore
10-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
Hmm, could it be...Manitoba? :D

I live in Manitoba.

Jigglysaint
10-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Welcome to AGN.

I live in Canada too, Mississauga, Ontario actually. Great to see so many Canadians out and about here.

linkofzelda1
10-18-2003, 02:03 AM
I live in the US. Yay for me!!!

Welcome to the boards.

Mitsukara
10-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Indeed it is. I live in the neighboring province... do you know what that is? ;)
Since I wouldn't have noticed your location had Pablo not pointed it out, I'll answer honestly. No, I wouldn't know what that would be... I know about as much about Canada as the vikings did. Heck, at least they'd been there, I haven't even done that...

I live in the United States also... in northern Texas... I was born in Oklahoma though. Nope, definately not born in any states immediately south of Oklahoma, born in Oklahoma, yep...

moocow
10-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Congratulations on finding us, Eudoxia :sb:

We all hope you enjoy your stay.

*insert evil laugh here*

Fiyerstorm
10-18-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by KRY
(We're all one big group of friends here!)

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....

:heart: :blah: :heart:

Michael Moore
10-18-2003, 02:52 PM
AGN is definetly like a family, alot of fighting. :cool:

Clueless Blonde
10-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Greetings and salutation, Eudoxia! Welcome to AGN :bouncy:

Rafnul
10-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Hang out, have fun, if you make someone mad, don't try to weasel your way out of it. There's a lot to be said here about... everything.

Dechipher
10-18-2003, 05:21 PM
Welcome to AGN. We put the fun in dysfunctional.