PDA

View Full Version : Triforce of Heart Questions

piglet
10-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Spectre I have some questions about your Triforce of Heart quest. I was wondering if you can help me out a little bit. I also wanted to report to you some bugs that were found. One bug is in Hyrule. When I blow the whistle to open the warp near the castle and I go into it, it shuts to whole game off. Someone else found a glitch in the dark world where you begin. The person said that the game glitched when they went to hookshot over the spot where the bridge was in the light world. I am alittle stuck in Level 4. I also noticed in Level 3 there was a room where a block was blocking the entrance, how can I enter that. There is also another room in Level 3 where there are rocks in the way and I can't reach the little fire type things to shoot them. How do I reach them? I can't find the bracelet either. Can you help me?

Cloral
10-16-2003, 05:14 PM
That's a question regarding a quest, which goes in Quest Announcement/Discussion. Splitting the thread...

In addition, please don't dig up old threads like that. It had been over 2 months since the last reply before yours.