PDA

View Full Version : gopher tiles?

idontknow
10-15-2003, 09:43 PM
does anyone have any tiles of an animated gopher? (especially to use w/ the pure tileset pallete?) i really would like one to make a "custom enemy"

KJAZZ
10-16-2003, 12:29 AM
How big? Gophers shouldn't be THAT big, so I assume 1X1 or 2X2 at the maximum size...

Well, you could try ripping the frames from my current avatar, that might work well for ya, not too many colors to recolor..:D

But that's a mole..hmm...

Well, Earthbound has a mole in it that gives you hints and stuff, maybe you could rip that... or check www.gsarchives.net ... oh yeah, maybe you could recolor the tiles from Z3 that are animated and in almost every set...oh, you know what I'm talking about..;P

ShadowTiger
10-16-2003, 07:42 AM
MIR also had a good number of gopher tiles. VEL released the tileset awhile ago too.

idontknow
10-16-2003, 02:52 PM
it needs to be just 1 tile in size but there should be a bunch of tiles in a series to make it look like the gopher is animated--i'd prefer if there was a set so that it looks like the gopher is popping up out of the ground, then where he is above ground looking around or whatever, and then popping back underneath ground in like a little hole or whatnot