PDA

View Full Version : 2 game 7s

phattonez
10-15-2003, 08:21 PM
What is going on. This has to be the best playoffs that I have ever seen. All of the divisional series' went to at least four games and now both of the LCS' go to game 7? This is crazy. So, the teams with the worst record are in the NLCS and in the ALCS it is the best agains the second worst? It's not right.

Kirby of Doom
10-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Yankees suck! ok, not really

The Sox have proven already that they can beat the Yankees, they just have a problem messing things up sometimes.

Goat
10-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Im praying as hard as i can that the cubs will win. Theres still teh chance for Chi vs Boston and if there is a god he will make it so.

Pablo
10-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Goat
Im praying as hard as i can that the cubs will win. Theres still teh chance for Chi vs Boston and if there is a god he will make it so.

I was going to say something beautiful on the subject of the Cubs, but Goat beat me to the punch. GO CUBS!

phattonez
10-16-2003, 01:04 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO! The stupid Marlins won. Whatever. Marlins all the way and Dodgers next year.

MrCow
10-16-2003, 06:17 AM
Red Sox baby! pedro tonight we got a good shot of finally beating the damn yankees

Sub-Zero
10-16-2003, 11:30 AM
Since the cubbies lost.... I'm mostly just hoping that the yanks lose and that the fish win the world series.

phattonez
10-16-2003, 04:23 PM
It's gonna be a yankess marlins world series. I never wanted the stupid Marlins to win but I have to root for them 'cause the Dodgers are in the national league and so are the Marlins. (Exception to this rule is the Giants)

Goat
10-16-2003, 07:23 PM
It was a very depressing moment for me when teh cubs lost. I didnt talk for liek 3 hours. If teh yankees win, I will root for the marlins, if the sox wins I will root for the sox. I am mainly a national league fan, but truly i dont believe the marlins deserve to be there, they are just damn lucky that the cubs fucked up.

phattonez
10-16-2003, 07:25 PM
The only reason they are there is because of their manager. I said it once they got Jack McKean, they are only doing well because of the manager. It looks like I was right.