PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, DarkDude

Dechipher
10-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Hey man, don't know if you're still here, but if you are, Happy birthday. I knowyou haven't posted in over 6th months, but still......

Just honoring an olbie and one of my first friends here.

Breaker
10-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Dark Dude is banned.
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=4603 Last post being on 01-12-2003 at 10:31 pm.

Being his "best friend", you didn't know?

Starkist
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
Aw, his last post was on my birthday, how sweet. :heart:

Dechipher
10-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
Hey man, don't know if you're still here, but if you are, Happy birthday. I knowyou haven't posted in over 6th months, but still......

Just honoring an olbie and one of my first friends here.

Since when are first and best synonyms?

I misread his title, thinking he put banned as his CT, like many members do. I wasn't sure if he were banned or not. He may be here, just under a different nick

Dark Dude
11-03-2003, 08:00 PM
Thank you. Here's how my birthday went, by the way:

God gave me a present this morning. He killed my little black kitten. It was born about May or June, and I really cared for the little guy. I'd always given him lots of attention, and whenever I gave the cats some food, I'd always make sure he got some. But the tiny cat would always be sitting out on the deck in the mornings all by himself, even in 40 degree weather. My guess is, he was waiting for me to come out and see him. As I did go out to see him, as often as possible. I tried to get him to go into the cathouse, but he'd always follow me back to the house, and then sit outside on the deck once I got back in. I'm assuming he died from a cold he had gotten from sitting outside morning after morning in the cold, all alone. At least he didn't die unloved.