PDA

View Full Version : Beta 182 quests are so easy XD

bigjoe
10-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Just press 4 and enjoy your newfound powers =) Try fooling around with the other buttons.

HarryPotter007
10-12-2003, 11:18 PM
I found that too on accident. That's just the debug mode stuff (or whatever the hell it is I think) just to use if you suck at trying to beat quests. I think...

bigjoe
10-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Actually the real reason I posted this was to make the threat evident to the developers in the community so that they can push for a new public beta

Crazy_Link
10-13-2003, 12:00 AM
SSSssssshhhhhhhh!!!!111
Stop Telling Secrets!!
:cyclops:

Originally posted by Meatwad
Actually the real reason I posted this was to make the threat evident to the developers in the community so that they can push for a new public beta

Yeah, but you didnt have to do this, they are doing as much as they can.... I hope :rolleyes:

DarkFlameWolf
10-13-2003, 12:55 AM
dude, I should slap you silly with a wet noodle for posting this, but then again, you'd enjoy that. :blah: So instead, I'm locking this topic, because DN is pressured enough as it is. Telling him to hurry up won't make him progress any faster on ZC. The new public beta will be out when its out. Until then, we (the testers) and DN are ironing out all the bugs. Patience.