PDA

View Full Version : New Joystick

radder1
10-12-2003, 03:02 PM
I just bought a new Wingman Precision joystick and it isn't an option given for Zelda 1.90 (the good old stable version). I tried all the options to detect the joystick and they don't work. Is there any way to get it to recognize a newer joystick?

Thanks for your help.

Nick
10-12-2003, 09:02 PM
If you can't get the DOS version to detect it, chances are... the only way to get a working controller is to get a 1.92 Windows beta. Either that... or look around for a program that can map controller buttons to emulate keyboard presses and works with DOS programs. :shrug:

Edit: Your controller might already have such software sitting around. However... I can't be sure about that since I don't have that controller. :shrug:

Questwizard88
10-17-2003, 02:08 PM
Is the joystick youre trying to use a usb joystick? if thats the case, then it wont work as far as i know since dos cant recognize usb joysticks.

Tom
10-27-2003, 06:42 AM
Did your joystick come with the wingman profiler because thats what I used to get it to work with zelda classic

Jedi{M}aster
10-29-2003, 08:09 PM
So I am assuming the same thing would work for a usb sidewinder. Another thing. What is up with the sound on the windows b182.

Tom
10-30-2003, 08:39 AM
are you talking about the wingman profiler coz that is designed for wingman controllers and joysticks is the thing your talking about wingman. And what is wrong with the sound it works fine for me.