PDA

View Full Version : SWE goes live

stormwatcheagle
10-12-2003, 02:37 AM
I just spent all night playing my newly aquired Xbox Live account with Mechassult. I can tell you right now, Mechassult needs the online multiplayer. The amount of fun I was having with it went up by 100% with it. Of course, the types of people you meet are varied, and there's always an asshole or a bunch of high wiggas about, but I'd definetly reccomend it to anyone who owns an Xbox. Tomorrow, I try Unreal Tournment.

linkofzelda1
10-12-2003, 02:42 AM
If I could afford it, I would definitely get Live. It seems like a worthy investment.

bigjoe
10-12-2003, 02:47 AM
are there hackers on the consoles? =O

Pablo
10-12-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Meatwad
are there hackers on the consoles? =O

Cheaters? Yes. Hacks for games? Yes. Hackers? I don't think there are people who are actively hacking others' accounts. Of course, with my lack of online-gaming experience, I may very well end up eating those words.

AlexMax
10-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
I just spent all night playing my newly aquired Xbox Live account with Mechassult. I can tell you right now, Mechassult needs the online multiplayer. The amount of fun I was having with it went up by 100% with it. Of course, the types of people you meet are varied, and there's always an asshole or a bunch of high wiggas about, but I'd definetly reccomend it to anyone who owns an Xbox. Tomorrow, I try Unreal Tournment.

Send a friend request to AlexMax from your dashboard. I'll accept and then kick oyur ass when I get back to school.