PDA

View Full Version : Get your Farscape costume

fatcatfan
10-07-2003, 03:01 PM
Actually, it's probably too late to get this in time for Halloween, but I thought some one you might have an interest. Unfortunately, because these costumes are custom tailored, they are rather expensive.

http://www.striketeamprops.com/900/unisex/index.html

http://www.striketeamprops.com/900/unisex/commando.gif
That's just one of a few different costumes they have.

Breaker
10-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Omg, I want to be a peacekeeper.

Starkist
10-07-2003, 03:53 PM
/me drools.....

Anyone here want to give me an early Christmas / Birthday present, there it is!

carrot red
10-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
/me drools.....

Anyone here want to give me an early Christmas / Birthday present, there it is!
Sorry, no can do. (See below v )

However, I'm sure dad won't find the female Peacemaker one to expensive to buy me, right?

fatcatfan
10-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Never mind the cost:

Front zipper is bi-directional. Zip down for cleavage, or up from bottom for open bellyI'm supposed to buy that for my daughter?!?! Think again young lady! You aren't leaving the house wearing that!

Starkist
10-07-2003, 04:14 PM
It's a feature, fatcatfan, in case her body is taken over by a sexually tense shipmate. ;)

carrot red
10-07-2003, 04:18 PM
Can't blame me for trying
And for being extra nice and not posting nasty things (like I would have bought it myself if...)

Didn't you use the word "padlock"?

And Starkist, I thought you were my friend. You were supposed to help. (Out of their minds among all you could have thought of...)

fatcatfan
10-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Starkist
It's a feature, fatcatfan, in case her body is taken over by a sexually tense shipmate. ;)lol. I think I laughed harder at that scene than anything in all of Farscape. It was so... real. However, it is hardly proper motivation for me to let my daughter wear such a thing ;)
Originally posted by carrot red
Didn't you use the word "padlock"?Yes, but only because I hadn't yet considered high-strength epoxy polymer resin.

carrot red
10-07-2003, 04:33 PM
No, thank you.
Not trick or treatin' for me then. I don't even like candies. *shrug*

Thanks a bundle, Starkist. I'll sure remember the help.; )

TheGeepster
10-07-2003, 07:53 PM
It could be worse fatcatfan. She could have asked for the Zane costume..

Anyways I'd love to have the costume of the guy who looks like a Klingon. (apologies. I haven't seen an episode in a long time.)