PDA

View Full Version : Avril Lavigne playing with her boobs!!! Yeye, 2 pics.

Rammstein
10-07-2003, 02:49 AM
http://picserv.beyond-reality.nl/getpicture.php?id=344670&check=132b9a

http://picserv.beyond-reality.nl/getpicture.php?id=344668&check=132b9a

:googly: :googly: :eek:

Ya , i hate her music a lot but I love these pictures :)

zed_cool
10-07-2003, 02:56 AM
ohhhh yeah.... that I call 2 GOOD pictures!!

Starkist
10-07-2003, 03:07 AM
Hm, and I used to like her too.

Ganonator
10-07-2003, 03:44 AM
Of all the girls in the world, I would definitely do that one. Now quit playing with yourself.

inori
10-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Why is the woman wearing a trash can on her head? :confused:

Yoshiman
10-07-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by inori
Why is the woman wearing a trash can on her head? :confused:

I dunno. Maybe she wanted to feel dirty for the pic?

MANDRAG GANON
10-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Acctually I think they are at a driving range and thats the bucket the golfballs came in. For somereason when I first saw this thread I thought it said Avril Lavigne Plays Guitar with her boobs, I was like :eyebrow: I had to see it. What I saw was nothing amazing really though. If she had of been playing a guitar with her boobs I woulda been more happy.

linkofzelda1
10-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Very hot :D

AlmostAngel
10-07-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by MANDRAG GANON
. . .For somereason when I first saw this thread I thought it said Avril Lavigne Plays Guitar with her boobs, I was like :eyebrow: I had to see it. . .If she had of been playing a guitar with her boobs I woulda been more happy.

lmao...

As to the pic... :odd:

people in institutions do that kind of thing. OOO IDEA! lets put a bucket on our head and oblivious to everything else let's FONDLE ourselves in public. Ode to Peewee Herman. what a retard.

DarkPanther
10-07-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
Very hot :D
In a circus freak kind of way.

What did you do anyways?... Take a picture of the TV? God. When the twin towers collapsed I don't remember anyone being a latebreaking news anchor and posting pics even on that. But a skater whore groping herself on MTV in public, NOW THAT'S FRIGGIN' NEWS BABY!!! Better take a grainy pic of that and post it before someone else does.

On the plus side, I do commend you for taking the pic at an angle so the flash didn't white out the bucket on her head.

J.J. Maxx
10-07-2003, 10:22 AM
Man, I'm on the news team and I didn't catch that one. I feel like such a loser.

On the other hand, these celebrities are watched sometimes 24/7 and knowing alot of women I know that sometimes you need to fix things or adjust yourself. Could just be wrong place, wrong time. She could have just as easily been pickin her nose. ;)

DarkPanther
10-07-2003, 10:24 AM
Yeah, and I can't believe Rolling Stone Magazine got that pic of Britney Spears naked up against that wall and put it on their cover.

She must be pissed about that.

Raichu86
10-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Why is she wearing a waste basket on her head? Is she trying to introduce another idiotic fasion statement to all her teenage girl fans?

:eyebrow:

Curse these pop stars...

Ich
10-07-2003, 12:19 PM
So. Freaking. What.

It's not like she was kissing Madonna...

Related topic:
Article on Avril Lavigne: Avril Lavigne by the numbers. (http://www.thebigjewel.com/avrillavignebythenumbers/)

Dracula
10-07-2003, 06:21 PM
Ok... She's at a golfball driving range, she puts a golf ball basket on her head, and she starts rubbing her mammary glands... how sexy :eyebrow:

And, ok, I'm a guy, and I will admit, she's fuckin' hot... But I got a girlfriend who pretty much puts even HER to shame... :D

Clueless Blonde
10-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Boobs? What boobs? She just scratching her bug bites.... jeeze.

:rolleyes: