PDA

View Full Version : Colts pull the upset of a lifetime!

J.J. Maxx
10-07-2003, 01:04 AM
I don't know who stayed up to watch it but this game has to be one of the best football games I have ever seen. Down by 21 points in the 4th Quarter with 4 min to go in regulation, the Colts came back and won it in overtime. Amazing.

There were alot of bad calls on both sides but it was a great game. Sorry WL. (Yeah, that leaping call was bogus.) ;)

War Lord
10-07-2003, 01:16 AM
I'll give the colts a lot of credit, they played a great game.

Dissapointing, yes, but was a great game nontheless.

I've been very impressed by the colts this year, this only impresses me more. Manning has done an awesome job as a QB.

Ganonator
10-07-2003, 03:34 AM
Bogus. Bullshit. The Bucs should have won it.

There needs to be a different kind of challenge flag that specifically deals with bad penalties. With the current system, a pissed off ref could call something like this just to blow the game. The only reason they were able to win was that stupid call.

Sub-Zero
10-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Yep, total bullshit... the bucs were robbed... They don't need a new kind of penalty flag... they just need referees that are less retarded... who in their right mind would call something like that? Maybe he was trying to throw the game? :shrug:

J.J. Maxx
10-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Yeah but that 'Ruffing the Kicker' call against the Colts was just as retarded. Just because the guy tripped over him. Bah. There were bad calls both ways throughout the game.

Kirby of Doom
10-07-2003, 01:22 PM
I was too busy watching the Red Sox kick ass. Ok, I guess that's a slight exageration (I can't spell). It was a really good game right to the last strike. I did notice the score of the colts game early on though since we were flipping stations. That's quite a comeback.