PDA

View Full Version : Joke: Englishman, Irishman, Newfie and wives... golfing

Prrkitty
10-06-2003, 06:10 PM
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Newfie are all playing golf with their wives. The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee; and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. "Good God woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded. "Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford to buy any!" The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency here's $50, go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she is wearing no undies. "Blessed Virgin Mary woman! You've no knickers - why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me." He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency here's $20, go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Newfie's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it. "Sweet mudder of Jesus, Aggie! Where the frig are yer drawers?" She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any." The Newfie reaches into his pocket and says, "Well, fer the love 'o Jasus, 'n the sake of decency here's a comb, tidy yurself up a bit."

Dechipher
10-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Omg, that is so twisted...

Ganonator
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
*shudder*

I will say, however, that if a girl is nappy and she isn't going to wear any underwear, KEEP IT HIDDEN.

Ian
10-06-2003, 08:45 PM
Why are us newfies always the butt of the joke? :|

That's not right.

Blonde799
10-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Prrkitty
"Good God woman!"
And to think, I might have to repeat this a million times.:laughing:

That was laugh out loud funny.:laughing:

ShadowTiger
10-07-2003, 08:20 AM
:laughing: Oh dear lord, combs truly are the pinnacle of existence. What can't they do? :kawaii: