PDA

View Full Version : Cubs!!!!!!

Goat
10-05-2003, 11:03 PM
I've been a cubs fan for as long as I can remember, and they have now advaned to the second rounf of the national league division series and if I am correct it's the marlins they are facing next. Hopefully they will be able to beat the marlins and win the penant. Most likely it will end up being the Yankees who will win the AL penant, so I'm hoping that the cubs can pull it out and win the world series this year. GO CUBS!!!!!

Starkist
10-05-2003, 11:19 PM
A Cubs / Red Sox World Series is still a possibility! :)

Dracula
10-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Yup... Trust me, my mom is jumpin' up and down right now... I love the cubs, and they gotta kick the Marlins' asses HARD enough for them to taste it... GO CUBS GO!!! :clap:

phattonez
10-06-2003, 01:10 AM
The Cubs are gonna be the N.L. champs but they're not gonna win it all. When the A's finally finish off the Red Sox (they're taking a long time) they're gonna beat the Yankees and then the Cubs. The World Series is gonna have some good pitching matchups with the Cubs and A's.

carrot red
10-06-2003, 12:43 PM
I've been a cubs fan for as long as I can remember
Me too.
They have been the underdogs for long enough. Basta!
Go, Cubs, go!

jman2050
10-06-2003, 02:50 PM
Cubs might actually make it to the World Series. That'd be awesome :)

Of course, there gonna get their butts handed to them by the Yankees, but hey, at least they tried :P

Lilith
10-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Omg, I love the Cubs. My bro is a goddamn White Sox fan and I soooo got to laugh in his face last night. It was awesome ;P

AlphaDawg
10-06-2003, 07:40 PM
I'd love a Cubs / Red Sox World Series. That way, something would have to give... right?

"Leading off the bottom of the 134th inning for the Red Sox, Johnny Damon..."

Starkist
10-07-2003, 02:05 AM
A Cubs / Red Sox World Series is one of the signs of the apocolypse you know.

Poor Johnny Damon smacked his head on Damian Miller tonight, had to go to the hospital. His team won though... I just hope they can get past the Yankees.

MrCow
10-07-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Starkist
A Cubs / Red Sox World Series is one of the signs of the apocolypse you know.

Poor Johnny Damon smacked his head on Damian Miller tonight, had to go to the hospital. His team won though... I just hope they can get past the Yankees.

you mean Jackson not miller:O
anyways red sox will kick the yankees ass and proceed to the world series.
I just hope Damon is alright

Starkist
10-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Yeah, of course I meant Jackson... Damian Miller is the catcher for the Cubs. Oops.

phattonez
10-07-2003, 07:44 PM
The stupid Red Sox aren't gonna beat the Yankees. They never can. Anyone remember '75? It's gonna be the Cubs and the Yankees and the Cubs are going all the way.