PDA

View Full Version : Love him or hate him, he's back, and he's here to stay...

Dracula
10-05-2003, 06:11 PM
t’sup, people!!! Holy shit, it’s been a while… A few months now, huh? I dunno what’s new with you guys, but I got some new shit to tells ya all… Where to start… :confuse2:

Ok, why I haven’t been talkin’ to everyone… First reason is I’ve been busy, second reason is cuz my computer decided to “blow up”… Serious, the power source on my SHITway (gateway, duh) decided one day it would puke out a bunch of sparks and kill itself… Oops. So, yeah, this was right before the 4th of July, huh? Yeah, so, it sat here on this lonely desk collecting dust ‘til my bro-in-law picked it up and performed open-heart surgery on it… Anywho…:cry:

The day after the fourth, if anyone remembers me tellin’, I was planning on leaving to (dum-duh-dum!) CANADA!!! So, on Independence Day, I was out at my hangout place, Sycamore Speedway, working on cars and seeing my friends race (my friend Joe flipped over… oh, and he was drunk at the time, so he, like all of us, thought it was funny) and then I left to go camping in the land of the big-red-maple-leaf (no, I didn’t camp in an igloo with beer-gulping eskimoes with mullets… Actually, that sounds like fun! Anyways)… Yeah, I had fun…:kawaii:

I was up there for about a week… No running water, no electricity, NO GAMEBOY… GYAH!!!!!!!! Still, I went swimming through a bigass river, wall climping, obstacle courses 50 feet up in the air in trees, VERTICLE obstacle course 100 feet in the air (meaning you climb ropes and two-by-fours straight up, then jump down bungee jump style) and I was a lumberjack for a day WITH A CHAINSAW!!! (weee…) Shit, and I got attacked by squirrels!!! I had tons of fun up there, and I plan on going there again when it aint so damn coOoOold out there… So, I came back home, and I wanted to tell you ALL about it… then I remembered… DAMMIT!!! :angry:

So, I continued going to Sycamore Speedway and all that good shit… Then, right before I knew it… Summer was coming to an end… So, the last 4 days of summer there was a tractor show that my dad would ALWAYS take me to… He had one of those bigass steam powered tractors that he brought up every year, and me and him built a ’37 Minneapolis Moline Model Z engine together… I took that out of it’s shed and worked on it… I fixed it up, and took it there… If you can imagine a combination of a redneck festival and an old fart flea market, that’s pretty much it… Oh, and one of my best friends, Jamie, was there, so it was all good, I talked to her the whole time, and she happens to be best friends with the girl in the next paragraph (be patient, read on, and find out what I mean later)… Then, on August 18 (if you think you all started school early, kiss that) I started my Sophomore year… Fun. :eyebrow:

But, if any of you really knew me, you would know what was ALWAYS on my mind in high school… GIRLS, dammit!!! Goddamn, there are some hot freshmen this year!!! I just loved the first day of school, standing in the hall, seeing all the nice asses walk past me… But one thing really caught my eye… There was this really cute blonde girl with short hair (it was kinda spiked, so obviously she was a little punk-type) going through the hall with a broken leg and crutches… Out of all the hot babes that were there, she was the hottest, considering it didn’t look like she was having much fun anyway… I knew her from somewhere, then I remembered… I met her on Halloween a year ago when I was going out with a girl named Brianna (wait for the irony to occur)… Then, a few months after that, I met her when I was in a SINGLE status (woohoo) at my friend’s, Kate’s, house, and I had the total hots for her after that… So, I knew her, I wanted her, but what was her name? Oh yeah… BRIANA… (see, irony? BRIANNA and BRIANA… anywho)… So, my friend Jamie walks up to her, talks to her, she said something like “Where’s that hot guy that I met at Kate’s house?” then Jamie says “Who, Sean?” So, me, being a total ass in total crush with this chick, I decide to introduce myself as “the hot guy you met at Kate’s House”… Unfortuneatly, I scared her… But, in a good way cuz she wasn’t really expecting ME to talk to her at all, cuz coincedentally, it turns out she had a crush on me as well, ever since Kate’s house (she didn’t know who I was on Halloween cuz I was wearing my kickass Dracula costume, mwaahahahahaha!!! Right…) So, we got to REALLY know eachother that whole week… And by each day, I started to love her even more… She was perfect… We both have the same taste in music and whatever, she has a wonderfulk personality, AND she’s the best-looking girl in the whole school (she has a REALLY NICE ASS too)… Let me explain that one… :heart:

Okay, men… You all know that there are basically TWO main levels for a girl’s looks… We got SEXY and CUTE… SEXY, meaning nice legs, great ass, nice rack, hourglass body, something to look at, something you wouldn’t mind fucking… CUTE, meaning beautiful eyes, great smile, the way she wrinkles her nose when she jokes around with you, something to cuddle with, all the sentimental bullshit… GOT IT? Now, the perfect looking girl? A balanced combination of both CUTE and SEXY… Get my picture? This is Briana… Cute and Sexy, PERFECTION… Anyway, back on topic… :love:

Ok, I’m an ass… You know why? Cuz she drove me nuts… She drove me nuts, in a good way… I was totally in love with her… and out of nowhere, I kissed her… I gave her a long unexpected moment kiss… Then I realized “uh-oh… Why did I do that, I wasn’t thinking when I did that, she’s gonna hate me cuz she thinks I’m a horny pig trying to get down her pants, aw fuck, I fucked up again” and right when I was going on a little guilt trip… she kissed me right back, like she didn’t care… We were both nuts for eachother… (aw, how fuckin’ romantic, no?) Anywho… We’ve been together for 6 weeks yesterday… I already took her to homecoming, she was the most beautiful girl in the whole damn world that night… I went out to look all spiffy and shit, and I took her out to dinner, and my god, she was the SEXIEST/CUTEST girl in the world that night… Goddamn, I love her… :kiss:

So, yeah, I’m not sure if any of you peeps noticed or not (if you didn’t, FUCK YOU… that was a joke, I’m not flaming, I still love you) I wasn’t here for my 16th birthday… Well, I’M 16 DAMMIT!!! GIMME BACK MY DIGNITY!!! GRRR!!! Ok, I’m sorry… I’m 16 now, that means I gotta get a job, get a car, get a license, all that other good shit… Yay. :eek:

So, blah blah blah, then I got my computer back, and I came back to you lovely people… I didn’t leave you guys, I love you all, and I’ll make sure my ‘puter won’t blow up again… I promise… :blah:

SO, the moral of the story is… I’M ALIVE, DAMMIT!!!

Any questions?

Eckels
10-05-2003, 06:51 PM
/me raises his hand.

why do you use "..." so much. stop it.

Blonde799
10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
Any questions?
Yeah, why is your computer so stupid, that it had to commit suicide anyway?:p

Dechipher
10-05-2003, 08:39 PM
I've been wondering where you went, man. Nice to see you back.

Dracula
10-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Eckels

Sorry... I... Can't... Help... IT...

Originally posted by Blonde799

Yeah, why is your computer so stupid, that it had to commit suicide anyway?:p

Cuz it's a Gateway.

So, people, I have to ask... What did I miss out on these past few months? Any abnoxious n00bs I missed out on? Anyone banned? Is moocow still a sexy bitch? Goddammit, I missed you guys... :)

Dechipher
10-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Well, belderan came back and got banned again. I got banned and then unbanned again.

Um...Orion is back. Inori is back.

Daarkseid posted his picture. With a face.

vegeta1215
10-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Dechipher
Daarkseid posted his picture. With a face.

Really? He did? I must've missed that. You have the link by chance?

oh yeah, welcome back Dracula!

Dechipher
10-06-2003, 12:59 AM
That was a joke man. Daark posting his pic is like lightning-z becoming owner of the forum. It ain't happenin'.

carrot red
10-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Welcome back, Drac, I missed your tall tales.

At least he only uses three dots each time, not 4 or 11. That should count for something. *shrug*

Yoshiman
10-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Welcome back, Dracula. It's nice to know that you're alive and have a girlfriend. There weren't too many changes while you were gone, except for the new homepage. It looks alot different.

Ich
10-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Question: You took the "Here lies Dracula. He never scored." out of your sig. Why?

Blonde799
10-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Maybe he will score now.:p

Rammstein
10-07-2003, 12:44 AM
oh humm yes hummm.. interesting story indeed, but too many ... , they where hurting my eyes.

I did noticed you where gone, I think.. so.. welcome back I guess.

How are you?

inori
10-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Blonde799
Maybe he will score now.:p

Maybe he did score, and just "conveniently" left that part of the story out. Don't hold back on us now, Drac! :D