PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Kevorkian is here!

Sub-Zero
10-05-2003, 01:00 AM
Yeah I sent some guy to his death today! How exciting!

I work in a gas station...some guy comes in and says, "Hi, I'm from out of town and I need to know where to find a liquor store!" so I tell him, well there is one like 15 minutes to the north of here... and he says, "...well im going east on the interstate and i was hoping to find one along the way." So I start to tell him, that he might wanna check Zanesville... then he says, "I just want to find a liquor store, I'm dieing and I just want to get some liquor and go to a truck stop and drink myself to sleep...I don't wanna live anymore." After this I didnt know what to say, cause i wasnt expecting him to say anything weird like that... But I just pointed him to Zanesville anyways... what do you think of that? lol

linkofzelda1
10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
Wow. You did report him to the police, didn't you? If not, do it immediatly before something happens.

MasterSwordUltima
10-05-2003, 01:11 AM
wtf...I wanna die...but not other there, I wanna die over there, by that truck stop...with some liquor...but not over there. Whats the difference if you die at a truck stop or at a liquor shop?

Sub-Zero
10-05-2003, 01:17 AM
I didn't call the police... I don't think I have a reason to. I think anybody should have the right to kill themselves... As long as you don't physically harm anybody in the process or involve anybody that shouldent be involved and that's what you wanna do, then go ahead I say... It should be a legal right of everybody if you ask me.

Also, I don't actually think he was serious... It would be really hard to kill yourself with alcohol... There is a little alarm that goes off in your body that says, oh shit, you're trying to kill yourself... Then you pass out, and throw up. If he really wanted to kill himself, you'd think he would find a more effective way. He could have been feeding me that line of crap cause he wanted attention.

Ich
10-05-2003, 01:26 AM
You probably could get in a lot of trouble if you knew and didn't report it. I'd shut up, and ask a mod to delete your first post.

Pablo
10-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Am I the only one who finds this fiasco amusing? Call me cold-hearted, but :laughing:

And by the way, it is possible to die of alcohol poisoning, but only after a long period of heavy drinking. :)

Mercy
10-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
Also, I don't actually think he was serious... It would be really hard to kill yourself with alcohol... There is a little alarm that goes off in your body that says, oh shit, you're trying to kill yourself... Then you pass out, and throw up....
... And then you asphyxiate on your own vomit. Sounds like a tried and true method of killing onself to me.

For what it is worth, I am in full agreement with your decision not to report this individual. Of course everyone knows I am a cold-hearted bitch so my support probably means you are going to hell.

Originally posted by Pablo
And by the way, it is possible to die of alcohol poisoning, but only after a long period of heavy drinking. :)
Absolutely incorrect. Some people are predisposed to alcohol poisoning either organically or due to physical ailments such as stomach ulcers. It is not about the amount of alcohol one consumes but the amount of alcohol that makes it into the blood stream.

m.

Sub-Zero
10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Yeah, all im saying tho... Why wouldent he just find a more effective way if he were serious? Like...

Drink a jug of bleach.
Drop the toaster in the bath tub.
Jump off a cliff.
Disagree with Breaker.
etc.

cyberkiller6276
10-05-2003, 11:59 AM
I think anybody should have the right to kill themselves...

It's not like anybody can take any legal action against you after you're dead.:laughing:

linkofzelda1
10-05-2003, 05:06 PM
I don't think anyone should have the right to kill themselves. They just do not know how much pain it causes others. My uncle recently commited suicide, and I was really close to him. My dad has been crying ever since.

True or not, you should have reported it.

moocow
10-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Yeah, all im saying tho... Why wouldent he just find a more effective way if he were serious? Like...

Drink a jug of bleach.

Yeah, that's effective, but it takes a LONG time to kill someone. :p

Drink ammonia... or cat piss, or something. lol

Jigglysaint
10-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Toaster in the bathtub won't do anything.

Dechipher
10-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Unless its plugged in. Although Radios are better choices.