PDA

View Full Version : Served in Seattle

Ganonator
10-04-2003, 06:35 PM
I don't know what the initial plan for last night was, or even if we were going to get there in the first place, but I went out with a couple of my friends to downtown Seattle to go to one of our Art class requirements. I believe this one was sitting in on an interpretive dance session.

After parking uphill 14 blocks away, and finding out that the place didn't exist (or where the fuck it was, for that matter) we did some more walking and decided to hit up some Seattle night life. Not having a clue what to do, we walked up to one of those power poles covered in event flyers, and found a little techno rave down near the pier.

The place was called Bonzai, and it was pretty much an Anime bar with a rave dj playing what could possibly have been the worst drum and bass mix I've ever heard. I wasn't bummed for a handful of reasons, but the 3 of us went in and sat at a table near the bar itself. Jason, the only person 21 in our threesome, went up and ordered a Corona, and as he sat down back at the table, the squirrly bar girl lady comes over and asks us what we all wanted to drink. Chris, being a mormon motherfucker, told her off ( he looks like he's 15 ) and she kept bringing him water all night. I, on the other hand, decided to be brave and order a Budweiser. Almost instantly, I was sitting there sipping the thing as if there wasn't a problem at all. Damn it's nice to live in a big city.

Needless to say this was the first time I'd ever been served to, and it was all good. Now if only the gov't would lower the drinking age so I could do it more often. :naughty:

What about you all? Were you/ Have you ever been served before you were 21?

MANDRAG GANON
10-04-2003, 06:49 PM
I live in Canada so you can go to bars and get drinks before your 21, gotta be 19. I'm not really a drinker though so I don't go to bars or anything. LoL, what are you gona do about that Dance thingy you were supposed to go to? Did you have an assignment for it or something O.o?

Kirby of Doom
10-04-2003, 08:00 PM
I must the only one on campus who doesn't drink. Oh well, I guess patience is the key.

Ganonator
10-04-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by MANDRAG GANON
LoL, what are you gona do about that Dance thingy you were supposed to go to? Did you have an assignment for it or something O.o? There is a slew of different events we can go to for that requirement, so we'll just fuck around until something else comes up. Meh...:ooh:

linkofzelda1
10-04-2003, 08:21 PM
If you're a U.S. citizen, and you are 19, and you go to Canada, can you get a beer? Heheh, i'll try it sometime.

MANDRAG GANON
10-04-2003, 10:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you can but you just can't bring it back with you.

Goat
10-05-2003, 09:42 PM
Yes, if I wanted to I could goto canada right nowand get trashed.

C'mon Russ, that wasn't your first time getting served, remember that night at convention? Oh? You were talking about a different kinda serving, oh my, I've just embarassed myself, forgive me.