PDA

View Full Version : I'm still alive, but barely...

Rainman
10-04-2003, 03:28 PM
I don't know if you noticed, but I haven't been posting much. My excuse is that I'm busy. I'm on my high school's varsity soccer team which takes up much of my out of school time. Also, I have a big thing called a "senior project" due soon. I don't know if you guys know about this, but in pennsylvannia ever senior is required to do it or they don't graduated. I'm am really behind on it and have to work really hard to get it done.

Anyways, I'm just here to inform you that I haven't left AGN once again and I plan on returning when all the crap that I have due soon is done. All of it should be done by the end of October so see you guys then.

Actually, the only reason that I stopped by was to show you guys this (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=armageddongames&url=http://www.armageddongames.net/). It's a site that ranks websites in traffic. AGN is around 131,000 which I think is impressive for a non-commercial site. I also find it funny that the picture of AGN is the christmas theme. :D

Starkist
10-04-2003, 03:41 PM
That's odd... I was just checking Alexa last night... creepy. :eek:

carrot red
10-04-2003, 04:53 PM
Very interesting, I never check Alexa.

Good luck, Rainman. :) We'll be here.

linkofzelda1
10-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Yeah man, I hope you get that project done. It would suck to go through an entire year and not graduate.

Gerudo
10-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
It would suck to go through an entire year and not graduate. trust me, it DOES... :sweat:

inori
10-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
Yeah man, I hope you get that project done. It would suck to go through an entire year and not graduate.

One year? Don't you mean twelve years?

linkofzelda1
10-04-2003, 11:41 PM
If he didn't get the project in, he wouldn't have to start from the first grade again ;)

MasterSwordUltima
10-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Heh, I have that same freagin' project. The only thing I don't fancy about it is the fact that you must report it via a speech of some sort. I hope its not infront of my entire class (which is like, 700-800+ kids...eep).

Ich
10-05-2003, 01:22 AM
Heh, our school figured out a way around it. You need to get signed off on visual, auditory, research, and something else components to graduate, and you usually get them in the course of your high school career. Hope you're back soon.