PDA

View Full Version : Well look who's back.

Orion
10-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Well, I don't know how many of you even noticed that I dissappeared, but now that I am at college (and loving it, thank you) I am no longer living in a camper with my family and I finally have internet access once again. So, yeah, yay for me.

However, I am not probably going to be here much and participating as much as I used to (too many better things to do here), but I would like to finish up my ZC stuff and get caught up on that, and find the right person who can take that up. So, anyway, I just thought I'd make me reappearance known.

Starkist
10-02-2003, 04:21 PM
Welcome back. I noticed you were gone. :D

Crazy_Link
10-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Welcome Back, Orion :) I also noticed you were gone too....

Orion
10-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Oh so you're the pee-on that they hired to replace me? j/k ;)

Foxy
10-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Welcome back!! w00t!!!

:D

E-FORCE
10-02-2003, 04:36 PM
I would say most people will not know you left or came back unless you announce it.

ShadowTiger
10-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Orion! :kawaii:
* Runs up to Orion and asks for an autograph.

Welcome back. :) So glad you can continue to work on the ZC fields with us. :) Oh, how ZC has missed you.

Breaker
10-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by E-FORCE
I would say most people will not know you left or came back unless you announce it.

What the fuck? Orion's departure was annouced. Hell, his house was destroyed by a tornado. Who missed out on reading about it? Not to mention he's an old member of the forums (was a senior moderator). Why did you feel the need to bless us with such nonsensical bullshit?

Goat
10-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Welcome back, I noticed you were gone. I always love it when oldbies return, brings back memories of the old days.

Demimore
10-03-2003, 02:06 AM
Yep. I definately noticed you were gone. Good to have you back here. For me, Orion is the SOURCE OF ZC!! Or something like it.

Dechipher
10-03-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by E-FORCE

I noticed he was gone before he announced it, and had this not been a returning post, I would have noticed his return.

Nice to see you again Orion.

AlexMax
10-03-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Orion
Well, I don't know how many of you even noticed that I dissappeared, but now that I am at college (and loving it, thank you) I am no longer living in a camper with my family and I finally have internet access once again. So, yeah, yay for me.

However, I am not probably going to be here much and participating as much as I used to (too many better things to do here), but I would like to finish up my ZC stuff and get caught up on that, and find the right person who can take that up. So, anyway, I just thought I'd make me reappearance known.

OMG IT'S ORION!

Nice to have you back. I noticed.

Jigglysaint
10-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Welcome back!

J.J. Maxx
10-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Welcome back, now get to work on a new version of your LttP tileset. ;) Good to have ya back man.

vegeta1215
10-03-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Goat
Welcome back, I noticed you were gone. I always love it when oldbies return, brings back memories of the old days.

I was gonna say the exact same thing :eyebrow:

So...welcome back Orion! It's always good to have oldbies come back, there aren't as many of us left.