PDA

View Full Version : Starting what I finished.

Orion
10-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Alright, I am at college, which means I am NOT living in a camper anymore and I HAVE internet access, so I am "back."

I need to know if anyone completed a LTTP tileset? If not, I will try to finish mine up (I need something to do while I'm stuck babysitting a computer lab for 3 hours a night). If so, well then, I'd like to see it :).

*b*
10-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Orion!!! I was wondering where you disappeared to! before I say anything else, i have to thank you for all your tiles, they've helped me create alot of graphics in my game! Kudos to you!

and as far as i know, no-one has finished a LTTP tileset

ShadowTiger
10-02-2003, 04:34 PM
ORION! :eek: :D :giggle: It's so great to have you back. :) More than you know, anyway. Congrats on getting a new 'net connection. Use it well. :darkmage: Heh.

There have been quite a few updates to the Z3 set. Sludge made "Mini-Tiles." They're quite cute, actually! :kawaii:

KJAZZ
10-03-2003, 12:43 AM
Wow, Orion came back a few days after I talked to him wondering what happened to him, hey, you said you left AGN.. Eh, whatever. Nice to see you back.

Demimore
10-03-2003, 02:09 AM
No. No one has made a Z3 tileset, yours is still #1! But it needs to get finished! Fast. I wanted to make my next quest in the Z3 tileset.

Sephiroth
10-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Yea.. I would like to use it, but there are soo many bugs with the set.. :laughing: I used it to rip some tiles I needed like my diagonal walls.. :p Thanks for the idea. :laughing:

Orion
10-03-2003, 02:56 PM
What kind of bugs?

BTW, I am going to also try to finish LightWorld and DarkWorld for those of ou who were familiar with that.