PDA

View Full Version : For those who care...

Jemsee
10-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Due to some major personal problems I will not be able to be on the boards like I used to.
I may even lose the internet for a time, I do not know.

This is not a goodby post, as I still want to be a member of AGN.
I just need to take some time and make a few adjustments in my life.
Going to take a break form the internet and gameing in general.
Cut back on the TV too. See if I can't get some of my life back.

It has been a fun ride but as the saying goes "All good things..."
This has nothing to do with anyone here.
I think you are all great, I think AGN is great.

I have asked ck to remove me as a mod. of the OotP.
And if anyone is up to the task of the members map please feel free to copy and host it. There is a lot of info. there and it would be a shame to lose it.
Maybe someone can take it and make a whole new one.

*sigh*

Jemsee

Drunken Tiger
10-01-2003, 02:34 AM
Hrmm, sorry to hear that youre going through some tough times.. I hope it all gets sorted out soon... Cya around mate...

carrot red
10-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Yeah, me too.
Take care, Jemsee, and good luck.

Beldaran
10-01-2003, 02:52 AM
oh man, so sorry to hear about that, Jemsee. I hope everything gets better for you.:(

Yoshiman
10-01-2003, 06:12 AM
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get through everything okay. And when you do, come back!

Gerudo
10-01-2003, 07:07 AM
the man who singlehandedly thought up the 'Zelda Classic Carnival'...

hope everything goes well for you Jem... tis a shame somethings have to happen, but in the end they will come out right :)

ShadowTiger
10-01-2003, 07:25 AM
Yes, it will truly be a shame to (temp) lose you. :shakeno: Rest assured, I have been going through similar trials, only I happened to put AGN before I don't know how I will run the OOTP without you. I will make a recruitment thread in there.

Master Ghaleon
10-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Well man I hope everything works out for ya. Take care

Mitsukara
10-01-2003, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that... from what I've seen of you, you seem a very nice person, very thoughtful and intelligent. I hope things work out for you in your personal life... I can understand needing some time, though, especially when you have a close family as it sounds like you do.

Anyway, the best of luck to you in the future, and I hope we see you around sometimes. :) Take care...

Blonde799
10-01-2003, 02:11 PM
The hateful fangs of a life have taken yet another soul!

WHEN WILL IT END!?

Well, hope you come back.:)

Prrkitty
10-01-2003, 02:47 PM
Hang in there Jemsee... from what I know of you (playing SE and chatting and such) you're a great guy!! I've added you and your family to my prayer list. PM if you'd like someone to talk to.

<hug>

Pablo
10-01-2003, 05:03 PM
=O Jemsee's leaving! One of the most fun people on the board is taking a leave of absence!

I hope you come back soon, and your problems are thoroughly sorted out :)

gdorf
10-01-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey Jemsee, I've always thought highly of you and I await your return!

And you will return. :)