PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Dirty Liar

C-Dawg
09-30-2003, 09:24 AM
I've changed my mind- rather than release a public version of Sabotage Dragoon tomorrow, I'll just continue sending it to the beta testers. I want to finish some areas and don't want to debug for a public release. Besides, it seems much more fitting to save public releases for each year on Feb 21st.

Jman, every time theres a pause in the testing, I lose your email address. I dont suppose you could link me?

I'll email to testers later today, and you can go post in the AZC forum as usual with comments.

-C

Blonde799
09-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Yes, you're a dirty, dirty liar. And you're a sick comedian too.:tongue:

Petoe
09-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Dirty liar indeed. :(

SD is one of the few quests I really want to play, though the beginning is quite boring. But I guess we just have to wait almost 6 months to see what's added.

C-Dawg
09-30-2003, 10:16 AM
Well, you could always get a testing slot. Deal still stands; if you answer four questions based on the original demo, you get to test. I'll be sending out a new version once every two weeks at this point.

1. Where are the two Heart Container Pieces at Southpoint?
2. Who is the first Master Jailer?
3. How do you worship the squirrel-bear god?
4. What does the Stalfos say when you destroy it?

-C

Petoe
09-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Still open slots? Damn! I'd like to test, but the MM quest takes all my time now... I hope it'll still be possible to get in to your team after a couple of months when I have lots of free time.

jman2050
09-30-2003, 01:22 PM
*sigh* please don't lose it again :P

[email protected]

I'll be looking forward to the new beta...

Praethus
09-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Did you cut out a question C-Dawg, cause I seem to remember one about a Zora...

ShadowTiger
09-30-2003, 03:05 PM
As do I, except it was a Zola.
"How do you calm down a Zola?"

C-Dawg
09-30-2003, 03:56 PM
Yea, its not important what the questions are as long as they force peeps to check out all corners of the demo. Anyway, I'm emailing it out in a moment.

Sent.

-C

jman2050
09-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Hmm, it's not coming... maybe I should wait a few minutes.
EDIT - Forget it. I got it. uploading shortly... Done!

Not to all testers: If you do not have the web address where the SD betas are located, please PM me either here or on ZCN and I will give it to you. Remember, DO NOT GIVE THE ADDRESS TO ANYONE ELSE. Thank you for your time :D

BTW, I need to remember: who are all the testers?

C-Dawg
09-30-2003, 05:19 PM
Uh... check in the beta testing thread over at AZC. That's where I'd like to keep the testing anyway, it helps keep us out of the major thoroughfares.

-C

EDIT: Testers, remember to post here.
http://www.zcnetwork.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=21672#post21672