PDA

View Full Version : Bus Vandelism!

MasterSwordUltima
09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
This morning, I was standing out for my bus around 6:25am, est. My bus is supposed to arrive at 6:30, but usually arrives a bit early. So anyway, I'm standing out there for a good 15 minutes, then I come up to the house to window to hand signal to my mom that the bus has yet to arrive, then she motions me inside. So I walk inside to see her put the phone down and tell me that 40 of the school buses were vandelised last night, and that there will be no transportation. So here I am, staying home, free day for me. :D Anything like this ever happen to anyone else?

Blonde799
09-30-2003, 08:07 AM
You're lucky.:p My parents would've drove me, or if they were lazy, forced me to walk a mile.:laughing:

Gerudo
09-30-2003, 08:08 AM
my goodness... i guess some people didnt wanna go to school today... :/

as for bus vandalism, not any that i was ever aware of...

linkofzelda1
09-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Lucky!!!! I wish stuff like that happened at my school. Maybe I'll do it tonight...

/me becomes aware of the people around him

Umm... Nevermind!

Ich
09-30-2003, 12:05 PM
I'm guessing someone just slashed some tires. They'll get in trouble, if they get caught.

MasterSwordUltima
09-30-2003, 05:45 PM
Not just slashing of the tires, but broken windows. And according to my local news station, they had atleast one sledge hammer and wrecked havoc upon the entire bus yard...today was not a good day to be a school bus driver. But I stayed home and played around with WindowsBlinds and watched QVC all day. :p

Blonde799
09-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Talk about wasting a perfectly good day.:tongue:

cyberkiller6276
09-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Heh, Nothing like that has ever happened, but an interesting story involving a bus. This kid decided to show up early to school and shoot busses and cars with a BB gun. 3 students were injured.

Luckily, I don't take the bus. :p

Maverick_Zero
09-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Something like that happened to me in like 2nd grade, but it was just the special buses, so none of the mentally handicapped kids that rode those buses, could go to school. I don't know who would just go and bust up the short buses though.

Drunken Tiger
09-30-2003, 09:13 PM
My parents give me a lift.. Here in Australia, that schoolbus thing isnt really that popular.. Its mainly parents or public transport.. The only school buses i know of are those for the children with "special" needs... :shrug:

Yoshiman
09-30-2003, 09:53 PM
I ride the bus to school every morning at 7:00. I've never seen any vandalism on this bus, but one time in 8th grade, I discovered several obscene pictures drwn in marker on the back of one of the bus seats. One of the younger kids didn't know what it was.

You're lucky, MSU. If one of our buses gets vandalized, we always have a spare. I think we have more than one bus yard. I wish I could stay home and play with my windows.

*Yoshi cries*